10 Celebrity Dads We Love
1. A father of two with wife Jennifer Garner, Ben Affleck is always seen playing around with daughters Violet and Seraphina. He once said that having a child changed his life and that his daughter Violet is the most important person in his life. (Images via Celebrity Pregnancy & People)
2. How could we leave out Brad Pitt? He became a father when he adopted Angelina Jolie's kids, and they've since added to their brood that now totals six. Even though there's more kids than there are hands, Pitt makes it look effortless. (Images via Celebrity Pregnancy & Parenting)
3. Did you know that David Beckham is such a good dad that when he is away he helps his kids with homework over Skype? Now that's a Daddy you can count on. (Images via Parenting & People)
4. Hugh Jackman is not only an amazing dad to his kids, but to kids all across America by trying to improve nutritional standards for school meals! (Images via Just Jared & People)
5. Dinners, bike rides, movie awards—it seems like Jamie Foxx takes his daughter Corrine everywhere. We love a dad who knows how to have fun. (Images via Zimbio & GossipBeast)
6. Zoe Kravitz, with the support of her rocker dad, is now a recognized actress with roles in The Brave One, Californication and X-Men: First Class. Lenny Kravitz, who's often seen out with her, must be a proud Papa. (Images via The Faster Times & Forever Benji.Blogspot)
7. Matthew McConaughey had a three-step plan for transitioning from bachelorhood to being a father: Plants, Dogs, Kids. Well, it looks like his transition is a success. Here he is with his eldest Levi Alves, and he had another child with partner Camila Alves in January 2010. (Images via Parenting & People)
8. Can you spot Daddy's little princess? Matt Damon once said in an interview that he can't, and doesn't want to imagine his life without his kids and wife. (Images via Celebrity Pregnancy & Parenting)
9. In the movie Justin Bieber: Never Say Never, we saw that when Jaden Smith's first performance got pushed early at Justin Bieber's concert, Will Smith and the rest of the family instantly boarded their private helicopter to be there. (Images via Parenting & The Grio)
10. Last but not least, Barack Obama. He once wrote a letter to his children and here is what he wants for them: "These are the things I want for you—to grow up in a world with no limits on your dreams and no achievements beyond your reach, and to grow into compassionate, committed women who will help build that world." (Images via NYDailyNews & Loadtr)
Who's your favourite celebrity dad?
More by Tammy
More on Celebrities, Parenting
You May Also Like
I choose Matthew McConaughey just because his son looks like a little surfer-dude in training just like his Dad! So cute!
@jskim07 - I totally fell in love when they did the duet at the Tony's. Hugh Jackman is a talented man.
Ah. Hugh Jackman....his accent, his body, his tallness, his broadway voice, his dance skills, his commitment to his family.
Matt Damon is my favourite. Mostly because he's hunky.
Ben Affleck all the way. Total babe! That scene in The Town where he's doing the chin ups made me want to have his babies, hahaha!
These all seem to be pretty amazing dads, but I've long been a huge fan of Ben Affleck and Will Smith for the way they've been good examples (at least from what we've seen). Didn't know about Hugh Jackman's work with public schools - now he's on my top fave list too!
Matt Damon and Hugh Jackman are the cutest dads! These are great role models for dads to look up to when it comes to parenting!
Join Our Newsletter
Best of Beauty (65)
Blogs We Love (61)
Career & Finance (65)
ChickAdvisor Events (103)
ChickAdvisor Newsletters (17)
ChickChat TV (8)
Eating Out (73)
Eyes, Lips, Face (483)
Fan Mail (14)
Gadgets, Media (37)
Gift Guide (71)
Hands & Feet (97)
Makeup Tutorials (53)
New Features (27)
News & Issues (119)
Parties & People (80)
Posing Wall (120)
Product Review Club (74)
Runway Fashion (196)
Shop ChickAdvisor (6)
Skin Care (162)
Street Style (44)
Style Guide (357)
Videos We Love (59)
Weekly Roundup (79)
Would You Wear This? (52)