10 Heart Shaped DIY Recipes for Valentine's Day
What better what to celebrate love than with food? After all, isn't the way to a man's heart (or a woman's for that matter) through their stomach? I certainly know it's the way to mine.
In honour of V-Day and of course, just generally delicious food, we found 10 recipes for DIY heart shaped foods! They're all so adorable, you might not even want to eat them (but you probably will anyway)!
1. Heart Shaped Ice Cubes: Though they're ice, I like to think that they give a little warmth to your beverage!
2. Heart Shaped Macaroons: Macaroons - charming, sweet and delicious - are the quintessential Valentines treat.
3. Heart S'mores Cookies: This one is a triple threat: cookie, s'more and of course, in the shape of the heart!
4. Heart Shaped Sugar Cookies: These simple cookies are great to give away to friends or co-workers on V-Day.
5. Heart Shaped Glazed Donuts: You heard it here first, donuts are the next big thing. So jump on the trend with these adorable heart sprinkled ones!
1. Jell-O Hearts: So easy and such a great, kid-friendly idea!
2. Hidden Heart Valentines Pound Cake: Serve this cake, with a yummy and cute surprise in the middle -sure to delight!
3. Red Velvet Heart Cookie Pops: Red velvet is one of my favourite flavours and I love that this one is sandwiched with cream cheese frosting!
4. Conversation Heart Cookie: I know they're kind of awful, but I still love conversation hearts. So this upgrade on the conversation heart made into cookie form is right up my alley.
5. Heart Shaped Marshmallows: These are pictured as an addition to a warm cup of hot cocoa, but I think they're equally as good on their own and they would look great all packaged up!
Would you make any of these? Will you be baking for a sweetheart in your life?
More by Alexandra C.
More on Recipes, DIY, Food
Great ideas! Will have to try some out when Valentines day rolls around ;)
Yum I will be making them all.
Mmm heart smores cookies!!
very lovely but no time to make them....
Wonderful ideas...love, love , love the heart-shaped donuts!
Great ideals! I'll have to get busy tomorrow!
Macaroons look divine! One day I will master baking them, then tackle these :)
Im not the best baker but those quick n easy ideas (like jello and ice cubes) are great ones! thanks!
Join Our Newsletter
Best of Beauty (71)
Blogs We Love (63)
Career & Finance (66)
ChickAdvisor Events (114)
ChickAdvisor Newsletters (17)
ChickChat TV (8)
Eating Out (73)
Eyes, Lips, Face (586)
Fan Mail (14)
Gadgets, Media (40)
Gift Guide (79)
Hands & Feet (114)
Makeup Tutorials (59)
New Features (28)
News & Issues (123)
Parties & People (89)
Posing Wall (128)
Product Review Club (96)
Runway Fashion (212)
Shop ChickAdvisor (6)
Skin Care (223)
Street Style (48)
Style Guide (397)
Videos We Love (60)
Weekly Roundup (79)
Would You Wear This? (56)
Articles ArchiveBrowse articles by date
Aveeno Essential Moisture Lip Conditioner with SPF 15
Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum’ Express Mascara