10 Hot Summer Fragrances
Any excuse for a new bottle of perfume is a good one, right? Summer fragrances are always fun and flirty and because they are created with lighter formulas, you never have to worry about it being over powering. Here are 10 fragrances tailored for the Summer season. Take a look and see which one you would like the best!
1. Eternity Summer By Calvin Klein 100ml (C$72) - This floral scent is perfect to capture the essence of a breezy summer day.
Top Notes: Violet leaves, Muguet, Cilantro
Middle Notes: Gardenia, Jasmine, Lotus Lilly
Base Notes: Creamy Musk, Mimosa, Fig wood
2. CK One Summer 100ml (C$58) - Looking for something that both men and women can wear? This unisex fragrance offer a citrus aromatic scent that is fresh, clean, and easy to wear.
Top Notes: Tangerine, Water Fern, Melon
Middle Notes: Lemon, Sea Breeze Accord, Yellow Freesia, Verbena, Rhubarb
Base Notes: Cedarwood, Skin Musk, Incense, Peach Skin
3. Guess Seductive Wild Summer Perfume 50ml ($69) - Its woody and floral scent is refreshed with juicy fruits, inspired by the joys of life that exudes sex appeal, glamor, and glory.
Top Notes: Lychee, Crispy Pear, Red Berries
Middle Notes: Rose, Orange Flower, Jasmine
Base Notes: Vanilla, Cashmere Wood, Musk
4. Beyonce Heat Rush 50ml (C$59) - This fragrance will make a woman feel instantly effervescent and alive. The scent lights up a room just like how Beyonce captivates it with her presence.
Top Notes: Passion Fruit, Blood Orange, Brazilian cherry
Middle Notes: Yellow Tiger Orchid, Mango Blossom, Orange Hibiscus
Base Notes: Teak Wood, Honey Amber, Musk Accord
5. G of the Sea 30ml (C$49) - Available for a limited time only by Harajuku Lovers, an aquatic and fresh scent in a sweet fairy tale package makes this the perfect fragrance for summer.
Top Notes: Crisp Apple, Magical Water Lily, The Sweet Surge Of Crushed Berries
Middle Notes: Dewy Freesia, Whispers Of Pink Peony And Delicate Kisses Of Jasmine Petals
Base Notes: Woods, Sensual Transparent Musks, Luscious Amberwood
6. Green Tea Camellia Perfume For Women By Elizabeth Arden 50ml (C$40) - Get reminded of the calming, delicate, graceful, and intriguing scene of summer with this green tea scented perfume.
Top Notes: Sheer Bergamot, Yuzu, Sparkling Lemon, Green Tea Vapors, Ume Plum Accent
Middle Notes: Green Tea Leaves, Camellia Sasanqua Accord, White Peony, Chinese Magnolia, Jasmine Petals, Mandarin Tree Blossom
Base Notes: Base: Angelica Musk, White Birch, Moss, Touches of Sweet Spices
7. Burberry Summer For Women 100ml (C$79) - This new summer fragrance evokes a peaceful atmosphere of the summer morning with a scent that is fresh, sparkling, floral, and fruity.
Top notes: pomegranate, orange, green leaves
Middle Notes: Rose, Freesia, Lily of the valley
Base Notes: Cedar, Sandalwood, and White musk
Marc Jacobs has a new Summer 2011 Collection inspired by juicy cocktail drinks with three fragrances that promises to send you to a different global destination, but always in chic Marc Jacobs style.
8. Marc Jacobs Cranberry 300ml (C$85) -This refreshing citrus - fruity cocktail themed scent conjures up the joy of those long summer nights.
Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Cranberry Pulp, Bergamot,Tangerine
Middle Notes: Ginger Flower, Honeysuckle, Ozonic Aaccord, Red Current
Base Notes: Vetiver, Icy Musk, Precious Woods, Exotic Woods
9. Marc Jacobs Ginger 300ml (C$85) - A summer passion fruit cocktail, mixed with tasty and alluring contrast of warm and cold, icy and spicy notes.
Top Notes: Fresh Cut Ginger, Nutmeg and Cognac Oil
Middle Notes: Granadilla, Geranium Bourbon, Rhubarb
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Amber Crystals, Musks
10. Marc Jacobs Curacao 300ml (C$85) - The scent is refreshing and vibrant, this watery sweet smell of summer will remind you of exotic tropical paradise.
Top Notes: Blood Oranges, Bitter Orange Bigarde, Lime, Mandarin
Middle Notes: Violet, Pear, Apricot
Base Notes: White Moss, Amber, Musk, and Sandalwood
Are you interested in any of the above fragrances? Which would you be most likely to buy?
More by Tammy
More on Perfume
guess seductive smells amazing love it!
G of the Sea sounds fantastic!
I have been excited about G of the Sea for so long now! It has the cutest bottle...the scent is quite citrus-y too ;-) cool post!
Join Our Newsletter
Best of Beauty (65)
Blogs We Love (61)
Career & Finance (65)
ChickAdvisor Events (103)
ChickAdvisor Newsletters (17)
ChickChat TV (8)
Eating Out (73)
Eyes, Lips, Face (472)
Fan Mail (14)
Gadgets, Media (37)
Gift Guide (69)
Hands & Feet (97)
Makeup Tutorials (52)
New Features (27)
News & Issues (119)
Parties & People (80)
Posing Wall (120)
Product Review Club (74)
Runway Fashion (195)
Shop ChickAdvisor (6)
Skin Care (157)
Street Style (44)
Style Guide (352)
Videos We Love (58)
Weekly Roundup (79)
Would You Wear This? (51)