15 Bold Statement Shoes Round Up
Like we've mentioned before, a statement piece is anything that demands attention. Whether you go for massive sparkle, bright colours or just an intricate design, your statement piece brings together an outfit and adds something special.
This week, we're talking statement shoes (pause for squeal of excitement)! Like any seasoned fashionista knows, a great pair of shoes will take you miles. And I don't mean that literally, I mean that a fabulous pair of stand out heels can take almost any outfit to that next level of chicness. Knock out shoes paired with any basic you have, turns a boring outfit into something spectacular. Jeans and a white tee = lame. Jeans, white and some statement shoes = fabulous!
We found 15 gorgeous pairs of shoes that definitely aren't for wallflowers. They're kind of out there, but we think that's what a statement shoe is all about!
1. L.a.m.b Midori Wedges (US$199.95, on sale)
2. Tobi Tatum Snake and Neon Platform Heel (US$52.00)
3. Jimmy Choo Abel (US$525.00)
4. Aldo Kouvola Wedges (C$41.99, on sale)
5. Christian Louboutin Measuring Tape Sandal (US$795.00)
1. Zara Platform Sandal with Ankle Strap (C$29.99, on sale)
2. Luichiny Once Bitten Heels (US$94.95)
3. Nicholas Kirkwood Suede and glitter loafers (US$895.00)
4. Miss KG Ramona Platform Glitter Court Shoes (US$132.56)
5. Terrari Bolt Platform Pump (C$170.77)
1. Brian Atwood Brigitte Calf Hair and Suede Platform Sandals (US$1,085.00)
2. Lorissa Spike Pump (C$188.05)
3. ASOS Tapdance Shoe Boots with Flowers (US$82.85)
4. Steve Madden Slicee Booties (US$169.95)
5. Sam Edelman Leopard Shooties (C$225.00)
So chicks, would you wear any of these? Which is your favourite? What shoes do you pair with your basics?
More by Alexandra C.
More on Style Guide, Shoes
I think they all have their pretty points, but I'd do a lot of questionable things for the Luichiny Once Bitten Heels!!!
I absolutely love shoes! The ASOS Tapdance Shoe Boots are soo cute. Love them!
My goodness, what an amazing collection of shoes.
Love the Jimmy Choo Abe!
I believe a girl can never have enough shoes xD. I love the wedges (#1) in the first set and the Steve Madden booties (#4) in the last set. SO cute!
I want them all...OH how I LOVE Shoes !!
I would wear the ASOS Tapdance Shoe Boots with Flowers & Christian Louboutin Measuring Tape Sandals... Not sure about the other ones!
I'd wear them all!!!
Join Our Newsletter
Best of Beauty (65)
Blogs We Love (61)
Career & Finance (65)
ChickAdvisor Events (103)
ChickAdvisor Newsletters (17)
ChickChat TV (8)
Eating Out (73)
Eyes, Lips, Face (473)
Fan Mail (14)
Gadgets, Media (37)
Gift Guide (69)
Hands & Feet (97)
Makeup Tutorials (52)
New Features (27)
News & Issues (119)
Parties & People (80)
Posing Wall (120)
Product Review Club (74)
Runway Fashion (195)
Shop ChickAdvisor (6)
Skin Care (158)
Street Style (44)
Style Guide (353)
Videos We Love (58)
Weekly Roundup (79)
Would You Wear This? (52)