17 Trendy and Stylish Shoes For Spring

Wednesday March 6, 2013 by Alexandra C.

Spring has sprung! Well, not quite, but I think I've pretty much had it with wearing my big clunky winter boots. I am putting them deep into my closet, hopefully not to be seen again until next year.

In their place, I'll be shopping for some adorable spring shoes: I'm talking wedges, strappy sandals and heels. And it's all about the colour. This spring, I'm looking for key shoe trends like colour blocking (especially in black and white), boho prints, pastels, ankle straps and slip ons. Just check out our break down of some of the cutest shoes out there this season:

1. Sam Edelman Trina Sandals (C$107.52)

2. Call It Spring Weslia Wedges (C$50.00)

3. Nine West Merle Sandals (C$135.00)

4. Hunter Fritts Rain Boots (C$150.00)

5. H&M Sandals (C$39.95)

6. 2b Taylor Flat Sandal (US$34.95)

7. Go Jane Strappy Faux Suede Contrast Wedges (US$31.90)

8. Zara Wide Heel Sandal with Ankle Strap (US$79.90)

9. Gap Printed Pointy Flats (C$49.95)

10. Aldo Aserri Heels (C$100.00)

11. Asos Liberty Pointed Ballet Flats (C$43.65)

12. Sam Edelman Sandals (C$175.00)

13. BCBG Finite High Heel Ankle Strap Sandal (US$175.00)

14. Zara Pointed Vamp Show with Ankle Strap (US$89.90)

15. Forever 21 Neon Strap Platform Sandals (C$31.80)

16. Nine West Goulding High Heel Pump (C$130.00)

17. Forever 21 ZigZag Ballet Flats (C$19.80)

Which of these pairs would you love to try out for spring?

More on Style Guide, Shoes

on Mar 13, 2013  TashaCat  5,543 said:

Loving #3 except for my 'fear of heights'... I'll probably end up in something like #1

on Mar 11, 2013  mamaluv  STAFF said:

Loving the #2 wedges! I like most of the stiletto heels too, but I prefer the stability of the wedge heel w/out the chunkiness of the bulky fashions like #8 (great pattern though).

on Mar 09, 2013  flower  4,169 said:

Gap flats

on Mar 08, 2013  Jenn said:

So many heels, they are beautiful! However for many people they have physical health problems that never allow them to stand in heels, let alone walk in them. I have fibromyalgia that causes pain and unsteadiness to the point of needing a cane. My favourite pair of footwear is a pair of warm knee high boots that are beautiful, sexy, comfortable and safe for me. In the summer I can wear some sandals but they are not very steady, so I wear cross trainer running shoes when I am going to be walking a lot and all of the time when driving. I'm sure that there are many people who cannot wear heels, and not just because of disabilities. People who are on their feet all day would love to see a fashionable alternative. It's so hard to find shoes that are fashionable and safe, I would love to see a top 10 of shoes of that type of selection! Alexandra C. are you interested in helping us out?

on Mar 07, 2013  kimmykup  919 said:

Love shoes with little pops of neon on them ! Can't wait for the snow to melt & start wearing some of these !

on Mar 06, 2013  smiley_gen  3,600 said:

FYI - If anyone else love the Forever 21 Neon Strap Platform sandals as much as I do, I just looked them up and they come with pink or aqua! Yessss! :D

on Mar 06, 2013  smiley_gen  3,600 said:

Oh my gosh! I'm loving the Forever 21 Neon Strap Platform sandals!!! I think I will have to keep an eye open on my next shopping trip or them! I wish the Gap polka dot printed pointy flats weren't so pricey...

on Mar 06, 2013  fredamans  7,578 said:

I like the Call It Spring Weslia Wedges.

on Mar 06, 2013  chel  552 said:

Yay for spring! Pastels are my favorite.

on Mar 06, 2013  LissaG  5,960 said:

Love the wedges from Spring! So cute, I love that colour.