Canada Day and Fourth of July Fashion: Patriotic Style
For the Canadian chicks out there: Happy Canada Day! It's time to sit back, chillax and take in the view from your Muskoka chair. For the U.S. chicks out there: Happy Fourth of July! Fire up that BBQ and get the music playing!
In honour of these holidays (and the long the weekends that accompany them), we rounded up some great patriotic styles that are perfect for any event or activity you might have on your weekend 'to-do' list.
1. Gap Roll-Sleeve Tie-dye Stripe Tank (C$22.95)
2. French Connection Mini Adventure Shorts (C$39.99, on sale)
3. Club Monaco Ali Crop Pant (C$149.50)
4. Simons Natural Straw Panama Hat (C$19.99, on sale)
5. Old Navy Lace-Front Espadrille Pop Kicks (C$14.99, on sale)
1. Zara T-Shirt with Flared Waist (C$25.99, on sale)
2. Roots Canada Baseball Tee (C$44.00)
3. Forever 21 Short Eyelet Skirt (C$13.93, on sale)
4. RW&CO Maxi Dress (C$78.00)
5. Old Navy 2012 Flag Tee (C$7.00, on sale)
And of course, we didn't forget about you ladies south of the border!
1. American Apparel Screen Printed Unisex Power Washed Tee-US Flag Vertical (C$28.00)
2. Old Navy 2012 Flag Tank (US$4.00, on sale)
1. Swell Americus Top (US$34.50)
2. Xhilaration® Juniors Denim Short Benjamin Wash (C$18.00)
3. El Carmen American Flag Platform (US$130.00)
Tell me chicks, how will you be spending your holiday?
More by Alexandra C.
More on Style Guide
I love the tops :)
@thepinksimsboard hahah that's an awesome story!!!
My favourite Canada Day t-shirt was a red v-neck with maple leaves all over the back! Until I sold it off my back to a random stranger for $90 and a beer. I guess I need to go shopping now...
There are highland games going on in our small town this weekend! super excited to spend time with some family and watch the good old fashioned games! woohoo go Canada!
Its so weird to think that 4th of July is almost here! I prefer clothes that aren't over the top patriotic so you can wear them throughout the year like the first set.
This is such fun, and a great family time for me, love this time of the year !!
Love long weekends. I have two parties to go to this weekend, so will see lots of old friends and reconnect. Good friends, good food, drinks, pool and fireworks!!!!!!!
I'm super excited for Sunday! I'll be sitting out on the patio watching fireworks, margarita in hand. :)
Nothing big for us this weekend, maybe we will go see the fireworks!
Join Our Newsletter
Best of Beauty (65)
Blogs We Love (61)
Career & Finance (65)
ChickAdvisor Events (103)
ChickAdvisor Newsletters (17)
ChickChat TV (8)
Eating Out (73)
Eyes, Lips, Face (472)
Fan Mail (14)
Gadgets, Media (37)
Gift Guide (69)
Hands & Feet (96)
Makeup Tutorials (52)
New Features (27)
News & Issues (119)
Parties & People (80)
Posing Wall (120)
Product Review Club (74)
Runway Fashion (195)
Shop ChickAdvisor (6)
Skin Care (157)
Street Style (44)
Style Guide (352)
Videos We Love (58)
Weekly Roundup (79)
Would You Wear This? (51)
Articles ArchiveBrowse articles by date
Mystyle commented on We're Obsessed With... Leopard Print