Happy Feet: Spring Shoes For Kids
Pretty sure by now we all have a bad case of the winter blues, but spring weather is just around the corner, right? Here are a few of spring’s hottest shoes for little ones, which are sure to help us catch some much needed spring fever.
The traditional European wooden shoe is a huge must-have for little girlie feet this spring. Clogs are great to pair with little spring dresses, wide leg jeans and extra fun for just tapping around!
1. Gap Butterfly Clog US$29.95
2. Cape Clogs Twin Flower US$50.00
3. Dansko Kids Jamie US$70.00
4. Sven US$78.00
5. Zara Wooden Clog US$59.90
6. D&G Junior Rose Print Clog US$157.78
7. Sanita Kids Gitte Closed Clog US$57.30 (sale)
This super cool shoe style worn by both moms and dads the past few seasons has finally been shrunken down to fit our kid’s feet. Oxfords are so versatile and a great shoe for both boys and girls.
1. J. Crew Girls’ Glitterati Oxfords US$198.00
2. J. Crew Kids’ Suede Bucks US$88.00
3. J. Crew Girls’ Campbell Stripe Canvas Oxfords US$148.00
4. J. Crew Kids’ Classic Wing Tips US$118.00
5. Footmates Cheer 2 US$53.00
6. Zara Blucher Flowers US$19.99
7. Olive Juice Oxford Lace Up US$78.50
8. Zara Brogues with Fringing US$39.99
The Summer Shoe
Yes, Crocs are still around and of course sandals are always cool, but this spring and summer there are two new, and super hot kids shoe styles ready to be strutted around in. Native Kids shoes are comfortable, breathable and super cool. While Toms, the most comfortable and ethical pair of shoes on the market, now come in small sizes.
1. Crocs Kids’ Crocs Littles C$24.99
2. Toms Shoes Tiny Elephants C$29.00
3. Native Corrado US$29.99
The Hipster Sneaker
Miniature versions of some of the hottest sneaker styles for Mom and Dad are sure to be a hit with our kids, too. Sneakers are always a staple in a kiddos wardrobe, here are a few easy options to make sure they are the coolest of staples.
1. Converse All Star Double Tongue (Kids 4 – 12 yr) US$30.00
2. Bensimon Tennis Elastique US$47.00
3. Superga Infant/Toddler Girls’ 2750 JT Fantasy 726 US$50.00
by Brandy Mercredi
More on Shoes
Brandy, this is absolutely adorable! Makes me want to go buy tiny shoes.
I love those little oxfords too! So cute! Those Bensimon sneakers are adorable too.
Join Our Newsletter
Best of Beauty (73)
Blogs We Love (63)
Career & Finance (66)
ChickAdvisor Events (116)
ChickAdvisor Newsletters (17)
ChickChat TV (8)
Eating Out (73)
Eyes, Lips, Face (590)
Fan Mail (14)
Gadgets, Media (40)
Gift Guide (85)
Hands & Feet (116)
Makeup Tutorials (60)
New Features (28)
News & Issues (125)
Parties & People (90)
Posing Wall (128)
Product Review Club (110)
Reviewers' Choice Awards (6)
Runway Fashion (213)
Shop ChickAdvisor (6)
Skin Care (231)
Street Style (48)
Style Guide (398)
Videos We Love (60)
Weekly Roundup (79)
Would You Wear This? (56)
Articles ArchiveBrowse articles by date
Student dress code debate rages after teen told to cover up at Etobicoke high...
Johnson & Johnson Bedtime Lotion, 4 oz (Pack of 2)