Holiday Gift Guide: 15 Stocking Stuffers under $15
You Christmas keener, you! You're all done your shopping and all you want to do is take a break with a hot mug of cocoa but wait... isn't there something you're forgetting?
D'oh! You've completely forgotten about stocking stuffers! Don't start freaking yet though, we've got 15 stocking stuffer ideas for kids, men and ladies alike all under $15 that are sure to please! And while you're shopping for the loved ones in your life, why not pick up one of these tokens of appreciation for yourself! You deserve it afterall!
1. A Christmas Story DVD (US$8.99)
2. The Gift of Magi by O.Henry (US$10.87)
3. Great Pretenders Hot Pink Fairy Wing and Halo (C$9.95)
4. Lego Alien Conquest Alien Striker (C$6.95)
5. Head Massager (C$4.99)
6. Owl Toothbrush Holder (on sale, US$3.99)
7. Charlie Brown Christmas Soundtrack (US$5.98)
1. Joe Fresh Skinny Belt (C$6.00)
2. Joe Fresh Sequined Wristlet (C$5.00)
3. Old Nacy Chenille Rugby Stripe Cozy Socks (C$4.00)
4. Sylvania MP3/iPod Speakers (C$12.83)
5. Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa (US$6.49)
6. Forever 21 Nail Polish Love & Beauty (on sale, C$2.66)
7. Quo Mini Gloss Tower (C$10.00)
8. Old Navy Printed Boxers (C$10.00)
Do you have a go-to stocking stuffer?
More by Alexandra C.
More on Gift Guide
You May Also Like
Love the old navy boxers. Got some for my son this xmas
I like the gloss tower, the sequined wristlet and those boxers are adorable! I'm totally going to buy some for my boy this weekend :D
that head massager looks funny but I have one and I can tell you ladies, it feels good :)
haha cant go wrong with a christmas story!! This year we dont have cable so I will have to make that a stocking stuffer for sure ;)
Excellent ideas - I love QUO!
That joe fresh wristlet and belts are super cute!
Gotta love the head massager!! It kinda creeps me out but yes yes yes, it feels AMAZING!! annnd A Christmas Story...haha everytime I think of it, the first thing that comes to mind is when the kid sticks his tongue to the pole...it scarred me for life as a kid and I was always so scared of having my tongue out at ALL as a little one in the cold LOL.
I have to agree about the head massager. Ya it looks funny but it feels soooo good!
that wristlet is cute! and let me just say, i have one of those head massage things and they are awesome! if you get someone to do it for you, its so relaxing, puts you to sleep! =P
Join Our Newsletter
Best of Beauty (65)
Blogs We Love (61)
Career & Finance (65)
ChickAdvisor Events (103)
ChickAdvisor Newsletters (17)
ChickChat TV (8)
Eating Out (73)
Eyes, Lips, Face (483)
Fan Mail (14)
Gadgets, Media (37)
Gift Guide (71)
Hands & Feet (97)
Makeup Tutorials (53)
New Features (27)
News & Issues (119)
Parties & People (80)
Posing Wall (120)
Product Review Club (74)
Runway Fashion (196)
Shop ChickAdvisor (6)
Skin Care (162)
Street Style (44)
Style Guide (357)
Videos We Love (59)
Weekly Roundup (79)
Would You Wear This? (52)