Staff Picks: Our Favourite Beauty Products
When you work for a beauty review website, you get the (very lucky) opportunity to try out a bunch of different beauty products. Once you finish a product, there's always another one that comes along. My job also includes constantly researching to see what's new on the horizon and what I can look forward to next. Confession: I actually spend more on beauty now than I ever have before. I just want to test everything out! And when I say everything, I mean, everything.
So, putting that into consideration, I'm sure you can appreciate that the beauty products we're consistently loyal to are pretty awesomesauce. It takes a lot for me to be loyal to a product, so when I find a winner I'm head over heels in love. I wanted to know which beauty products my fellow chick staffers were loyal to, so we rounded up our picks to share!
1. Chapstick Classic in Cherry (C$2.69)
2. CoverGirl Outlast All Day Lipcolor (C$11.49)
3. CoverGirl Clean Foundation (C$8.49)
1. Benefit Watt's Up! Highlighter (C$30.00)
2. Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil (C$13.99)
3. Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer (US$6.00)
Maggie's Picks: We haven't introduced you to Maggie yet, so stay tuned!
1. Carmex Lip Balm (C$2.89)
2. Tweezerman Slant Tweezers (US$22.00)
3. Aveda Color Conserve Shampoo (US$18.00)
1. Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream (C$7.99)
2. CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara (C$9.99)
3. Dove Original Clean Anti-Perspirant (C$5.99)
1. SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Serum (C$152.00)
2. & 3. Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo and Conditioner (C$12.50-42.00)
4. Holistic Vanity Comforting Camellia OIl Rosacea Care (C$57.00)
1. Clarisonic Plus Sonic Skin Cleansing System (C$225.00)
2. Fancl House Mild Cleansing Oil (US$43.98)
3. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage (C$30.00)
Do you share any of these same favourites? Which products have your loyalty?
More by Alexandra C.
More on Eyes, Lips, Face, Skin Care
I'm obsessed with Carmex and my Clarisonic
Burts Bees cuticle Cream is the bees knees!!!! Someone at work recommended it to me and I have been using it ever since.
I like Burt's Bees & Dove products
I have been wanting to get a Clairsonic, but they are so expensive. I guess I am going to have to wait till Christmas for one...
Many of these I haven't tried yet but would love to. Thanks for the list.
I do love the CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara!!! It's the only one I buy.
Some stuff I love too!
I like Claire's picks I love the Burt's Bees and Dove anti-perspirant.I also always have tea tree oil in the house(Alex pick)
Join Our Newsletter
Best of Beauty (73)
Blogs We Love (63)
Career & Finance (66)
ChickAdvisor Events (115)
ChickAdvisor Newsletters (17)
ChickChat TV (8)
Eating Out (73)
Eyes, Lips, Face (589)
Fan Mail (14)
Gadgets, Media (40)
Gift Guide (85)
Hands & Feet (116)
Makeup Tutorials (59)
New Features (28)
News & Issues (125)
Parties & People (90)
Posing Wall (128)
Product Review Club (100)
Reviewers' Choice Awards (6)
Runway Fashion (212)
Shop ChickAdvisor (6)
Skin Care (226)
Street Style (48)
Style Guide (397)
Videos We Love (60)
Weekly Roundup (79)
Would You Wear This? (56)
Articles ArchiveBrowse articles by date
Enhance your lips