Vanilla Vodka Cheesecake Milkshake Recipe
Move over Kelis- because this is one milkshake that's definitely going to bring all the boys to the yard!
How can you go wrong with ingredients like cheesecake, fruit, vanilla ice cream and la pièce de resistance... vanilla flavoured vodka?
Answer: you can't. Which is why this milkshake is delicious and you need to try it out!
- 3/4 cup of Milk
- 1/2 cup Whipped Cream + Garnish
- 1-1 1/2 large scoop(s) of Vanilla Ice Cream (you can also try vanilla yoghurt)
- Splash of Vanilla Extract
- Small slice of Cheesecake or a large scoop of Cream Cheese
- Handful of Strawberries (or berries of your choice, you can also try 1 spoonful of jam)
- 1 shot Vanilla Vodka
- 1 Graham Cracker (optional)
- Get out your trusty blender and pour in your milk, whipped cream, ice cream, vanilla extract.
- Cut up your strawberries/berries, go ahead and toss those in there too
- If you are using cheesecake, cut a small slice and remove the graham cracker crust, you can use this as garnish later
- If using cream cheese, put a heaping scoop into the blender
- Add your shot of vanilla vodka, hopefully you have some leftover from the Birthday Cake Martini Milkshake, you can add less or more depending on your taste
- Blend everything together
- Pour into tall glass, garnish with some whipped cream and sprinkle graham cracker over top
- And voila- drink up!
(adapted from missinthekitchen.com)
Do you have a favourite milkshake recipe? Let us know!
More by Alexandra C.
More on Recipes
A friend of mine had something similar to this for a "dessert" drink at a party. Delicious!
Making this RIGHT NOW!!
This looks delicioussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
WOW !!! This is a must try
You ladies are made of evil, I'm going to be dreaming about this on my next stop at the grocery store.
Yum!! Looks sooo good!
That sounds yummy!I love the idea of the vanilla vodka!One I used to make around Halloween that is really good is black sambuca,milk and vanilla ice cream.
Ohh I tried this recipe.....it's so good!
ohhh *DROOL*! That is all.
O.M.G............................................... I am salivating.
Join Our Newsletter
Best of Beauty (71)
Blogs We Love (63)
Career & Finance (66)
ChickAdvisor Events (115)
ChickAdvisor Newsletters (17)
ChickChat TV (8)
Eating Out (73)
Eyes, Lips, Face (587)
Fan Mail (14)
Gadgets, Media (40)
Gift Guide (80)
Hands & Feet (114)
Makeup Tutorials (59)
New Features (28)
News & Issues (124)
Parties & People (90)
Posing Wall (128)
Product Review Club (96)
Runway Fashion (212)
Shop ChickAdvisor (6)
Skin Care (224)
Street Style (48)
Style Guide (397)
Videos We Love (60)
Weekly Roundup (79)
Would You Wear This? (56)
Articles ArchiveBrowse articles by date
Cake Beauty Satin Sugar Hair and Body Refreshing Powder
Bamboobies Organic Bamboo Fleece Overnight Washable Nursing Pads, 4 Pair Pack