We Love Friday London 2012 Edition: The Union Jack
Cheerio, Mate! I guess it's because this summer's Olympics are taking place in London because lately, I've been having a bit of a British love affair! You could say I've become a total Anglophile, with a need to collect all things English.
Which is why this week, I'm all about the Union Jack. Whether it's printed on shoes, hair accessories, tees or chairs, the Union Jack is a fun and cute way to show off some spirit.
1. ASOS Union Jack retro sunglasses (US$9.94, on sale)
2. Alexander McQueen Union Jack Box Clutch (UK$746.00)
3. British Flag / Union Jack Hair Bow (US$7.00)
4. Forever 21 Union Jack Heart Ring (C$6.80)
5. Spy Love Buy Ladies Union Jack Festival Wellies Wellington Boots (US$39.99)
6. Luxury Union Jack Upholstered Chair (US$545.62)
1. Bespoke Queen Anne Wing Chair, Union Jack (US$1,270.67)
2. Religion Skinny Jeans With Union Jack Print (C$112.97)
3. Forever 21 Union Jack Crop Sweater (C$16.99, on sale)
4. 2012 Summer Fashion UK Flag iPhone Case (US$6.97)
Who will you be rooting for this Olympic season?
More by Alexandra C.
More on Style Guide, Home, Accessories
the pants are awesome. (but not as UK)
I want those pants with a burning passion!
This are really amazing.
I rooting for America and Germany. I am also a big fan of the union jack and I love everything that you posted, especially the boots, sunglasses, and jeans.
The boots are a little much!
OMG, I love those Wellies!!
Join Our Newsletter
Best of Beauty (65)
Blogs We Love (61)
Career & Finance (65)
ChickAdvisor Events (103)
ChickAdvisor Newsletters (17)
ChickChat TV (8)
Eating Out (73)
Eyes, Lips, Face (472)
Fan Mail (14)
Gadgets, Media (37)
Gift Guide (69)
Hands & Feet (96)
Makeup Tutorials (52)
New Features (27)
News & Issues (119)
Parties & People (80)
Posing Wall (120)
Product Review Club (74)
Runway Fashion (195)
Shop ChickAdvisor (6)
Skin Care (157)
Street Style (44)
Style Guide (352)
Videos We Love (58)
Weekly Roundup (79)
Would You Wear This? (51)