We Love Fridays: Nails In Motion Nail Polish Protectors

Friday December 7, 2012 by Alexandra C.

We chicks love our nail art. Whether it's experimenting with the latest craze in polish or diy'ing a caviar mani, we're all about the nail love. When it comes to nail polish, I think we can all agree that the number one downfall is smudged polish.

That moment when you forget your wet nails and go to put your hair behind your ear, only to have it ruin your nails *cringe*! But what's a gal to do? We're busy bees and we don't have time to wait around for our nails to dry!

That's where Nails in Motion comes in with their nail polish protectors. You slip on the protectors, upside down before you start painting your nails, then, after you're finished twist them around for smudge proof protection!

Okay, so they look a little bananas, but think of how awesome it would be to never have another polish accident again! Check out their commercial here and their website here for more info.

What do you think of this product? Is it something you'd drop some cash on?

More on Hands & Feet

on Mar 20, 2013  Angie79  913 said:

A little pricey but omg I could use those!

on Feb 25, 2013  nscott84  3,940 said:

omg what a great idea! I have a bad habit of painting my nails last minute then running out of the house for work or an errand.

on Dec 12, 2012  Scootermom1  699 said:

Hmmmm, its definitely something I would want to try (even if it DOES look weird), but not at that price.

on Dec 11, 2012  LissaG  5,960 said:

I love the idea. They do look ridiculous, but let's be real, sitting still after your nails is excruciating sometimes! It always seems that right after that last coat goes on, you get the urge to pee or get extremely hungry/thirsty.

And @midnightsun i'm going to try that tip, sounds like an easy (and not visually awkward) way to achieve the same result as these weird little things!

on Dec 11, 2012  shanaz  4,653 said:

This is the most awesome invention I've come across for some time!

on Dec 07, 2012  fredamans  7,425 said:

I'd rather do my nails than wear those silly things.

on Dec 07, 2012  midnightsun2288  5,938 said:

Or you could use some at-home-remedies (found courtesy of Pinterest)
Spray a coat of cooking spray (like pam) on wet nails to dry within a minute. If it smudges after that (you must be super impatient), but you can just lick your finger and smooth the smudge gently and it makes it look perfect again.
Both tips I have tried and tested and they really work. You're welcome xD

on Dec 07, 2012  KatelynRose1984  20,673 said:

Cool idea! Just a little too pricey at the moment for something I'd barely use.

on Dec 07, 2012  Bren  22,183 said:

I love that idea!

on Dec 07, 2012  mamaluv  STAFF said:

Maybe a little on the pricey side at $25 plus shipping/handling, but I love the idea!

Recent Activity