Your Beauty Shopping List: 6 New Products to Pick Up This Week
For the past few weeks, the CA office has been inundated with beauty news about new spring collections and upcoming product releases and I have to say, some of these items are getting me pretty excited. Like girly squeals and instant goggling to find swatches online type of excitement.
Obviously, because we're so delighted, we need to share these new beauty products with you. Here are 6 items to put on your next shopping list that crossed our path this week:
1. Maybelline New York Color Whisper (C$9.99): This new lip product combines a sheer wash of colour with a lightweight, gel matrix formula that glides on smoothly.
2. Stila 5 Piece Skincare Try Me Set (C$19.00): The set contains a cleanser, toner, scrub, spot correcting and brightening serum and moisturzing gel cream. Stila skincare draws on the strength of the Alpine Rose to help renew, maintain and repair skincare tissue. Also sold as individual products.
3. Smashbox Love Me Eye Shadow Palette (C$40.00): This palette contains five highly pigmented, blendable and very 'everyday' wearable shadows in a cute package.
4. Cake Beauty Sweethearts Collection Luscious Bath and Shower Froth (C$22.00, available February 2013 at Murale): Just in time for V Day, Cake Beauty is releasing this sassy and sweet scent collection.
5. Garnier BB Cream Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector Matte Finish for Combination to Oily Skin (C$19.99): This BB cream contains mineral perlite, an ingredient known for its absorption properties. It promises five benefits: anti-shine, reducing pores and imperfections, hydrating, unifying tone and giving your skin a healthy glow.
6. Rimmel Wake Me Up Shimmer (C$6.99, available February 2013): This shimmering highlight gives your face a wonderful fresh glow.
Which of these beauty products are you most interested in picking up?
More by Alexandra C.
More on Eyes, Lips, Face, Skin Care
You May Also Like
After 15 years of being a mom, I could seriously use some pampering. I'd love to get this!
Stila 5 Piece Skincare Try Me Set ..definitely something I need to snatch up one of these days!
REALLY pumped about the new Garnier BB Cream. I love the current one and use it regularly, but I do have slightly oily skin and find I have been adding a touch of powder foundation to my t zone to keep it from looking too oily. I am definitely going to have to try that one out!
I use the Garnier BB Cream. It's great when I don't want to wear a lot of foundation. It is extremely shiney and 'greesy' though, so I have to use a translucent powder to rid this problem. It last a long time...a little goes a long way.
Jl13 that's great advice. I want to test them both out now. Thanks for the tips!
im most interested in trying out the Maybelline New York Color Whisper, I gotta google some swatches but I definitely have my eye on a shade or two
Join Our Newsletter
Best of Beauty (65)
Blogs We Love (61)
Career & Finance (65)
ChickAdvisor Events (103)
ChickAdvisor Newsletters (17)
ChickChat TV (8)
Eating Out (73)
Eyes, Lips, Face (483)
Fan Mail (14)
Gadgets, Media (37)
Gift Guide (71)
Hands & Feet (97)
Makeup Tutorials (53)
New Features (27)
News & Issues (119)
Parties & People (80)
Posing Wall (120)
Product Review Club (74)
Runway Fashion (196)
Shop ChickAdvisor (6)
Skin Care (162)
Street Style (44)
Style Guide (358)
Videos We Love (59)
Weekly Roundup (79)
Would You Wear This? (52)