YouTube University: What I learned on the Internet this week
Every time I think I’ve reached the end the the internet, that I’ve uncovered every treasure that the computer web can possibly hold, that I’m ready to unplug and live off the grid in a rustically charming cabin with my imaginary children River and Forest, I change my mind. Usually because my Dad starts sharing his pearls of wisdom as Facebook status updates (I wish the whole world could be his Facebook friend).
But not this time. This time, I fell back in love with the Internet because it taught me something priceless and life-changing: how to fold a fitted sheet.
If you already know how to fold a fitted sheet, you are either lying or you did much better job at paying attention to your mother than I did.
If you don’t, there is no need to be ashamed. There are so many of us stuffing our fitted sheets into a drawer that there are dozens of videos online to show us how to live like real adults with properly folded linens.
There are also countless videos to teach you things you probably didn’t know you wanted to know how to do, like:
(1) How to tie a tie: Because someday, you might date a man with no arms. But he’ll still need to wear a tie to your brother’s wedding.
(2) How to tame a hamster: Because no there is nothing weird about being a 28-year-old woman with a hamster. Especially when it has been tamed so lovingly.
(3) How to get a 6-pack in 3 minutes: Or quit after 45 seconds because you are a weakling.
(4) How to curl your hair with a sock: Which I learned is a thing, and is a thing that only works if you are a beautiful European girl and not some mangy, pasty American with wispy baby hair.
(5) How to make a paper gun that shoots: WHICH OVER 2 MILLION PEOPLE HAVE WATCHED?!
And when you’re finally ready to admit you don’t know how to fold a fitted sheet, that video is right here.
What have you learned from YouTube this week?
More by Nora
More on Relax, Videos We Love
You May Also Like
a paper gun that shoots? NO way...I'm going to have to make one!
Ok you all have to admit that learning how to make a paper gun that shoots is pretty darn awesome!
Join Our Newsletter
Best of Beauty (65)
Blogs We Love (61)
Career & Finance (65)
ChickAdvisor Events (103)
ChickAdvisor Newsletters (17)
ChickChat TV (8)
Eating Out (73)
Eyes, Lips, Face (483)
Fan Mail (14)
Gadgets, Media (37)
Gift Guide (71)
Hands & Feet (97)
Makeup Tutorials (53)
New Features (27)
News & Issues (119)
Parties & People (80)
Posing Wall (120)
Product Review Club (74)
Runway Fashion (196)
Shop ChickAdvisor (6)
Skin Care (162)
Street Style (44)
Style Guide (358)
Videos We Love (59)
Weekly Roundup (79)
Would You Wear This? (52)