|Large on Aug 11, 2014 @ 07:30 pm|
Avoid large floral print.
Black should do the trick
|:) on Aug 11, 2014 @ 11:18 pm|
The link below offers useful little tips! :) Try practicing taking pictures of yourself first to master some of the techniques for fun... you may get a great selfie out of it. :P
My fave tricks are angling your body and tipping your head up slightly.
|(: on Aug 18, 2014 @ 10:39 am|
Stay away from vertical stripes and stick to basic colours. Black is really slimming.
|(: on Aug 18, 2014 @ 10:40 am|
I meant to say horizontal!!
|pose! on Aug 26, 2014 @ 12:11 am|
Honestly the print and cut of material can help but also try different poses. Stand at an angle or drop your jaw a little. There are plenty of these tricks that you can "google" and they be helpful.
|skinny clothing tricks on Aug 31, 2014 @ 08:27 pm|
For sure to look smaller,stay away from clothes that has loud patterns on them like,Flowers or anything with alo of stripes.It is very hard to wear Black in the summer but,there are plenty of clothes out there in Black that won't make you look so bundle up.I would wear clothes that are in pastel colors and flimsey,and of course Black,which you can't go wrong with.
|Trick tip on Sep 01, 2014 @ 06:43 pm|
|Tips on Sep 30, 2014 @ 06:45 pm|
wear a spanks like corset to push up books and flatten tummy and back fat.
|Skinny Tips for Photos on Oct 01, 2014 @ 10:00 pm|
- Black clothing is supposed to be slimming
- Avoid horizontal stripes, makes you look wider
- Wear heels/wedges, they make your legs look longer and skinnier
- Don't stand with your arms pressed against your side - especially if the photo is from a side angle, it pushes the arms flat against your body and makes them look wider. Stand with your hands on your hips or slightly away from the body, it makes them look much slimmer
- Stand straight and tall, don't slouch!
- Jutting your face out just a little bit from your neck does wonders - it makes your neck look elongated, and reduces the look of any double chin
- The angle of the photo is very important, a straight on angle or slightly above and pointing down angle is the best
- Wear something you feel comfortable in, don't try to pack yourself into the tightest thing you have in an attempt to look skinnier, it doesn't fool anyone :P
- Spanx or other things to wear underneath the clothes can hide bulges and make your clothes look smoother
|Peplum, peplum, peplum on Oct 03, 2014 @ 10:04 am|
Peplum tops and peplum dresses.
They are extremely flattering, and they really do flatter your stomach with its drape-style. They flow nicely over your stomach, and highlight your natural waist. Just make sure the cut isn't too high!