Ali de Bold
|Trends on Nov 12, 2007 @ 12:04 pm|
Oooh! I love these kinds of discussions. This spring is really tough because if you look at the runways stuff has been all over the place. Some consistent things:
- high waists (high waisted skirts, pants, etc)
- muted colours (beige, cream, white, khaki)
- Belts - thick skinny, you name it, wear it with a belt (love this trend)
- a lot of the Toronto shows had these funky clear plastic bracelets, which I would love to see in stores.
- wide leg trousers
- embellishments (lace, ruffles, etc)
- I think jewel tones will make another round (emerald green, sapphire blue, etc)
- short dresses and skirts
These are just some observations...