|.. on Aug 01, 2015 @ 12:57 am|
chinguacousy park, located in Brampton is such a cute park, my kids love going there. There's a nice size splash pad & playground, they have pony rides & petting zoo,pavillion and paddle boats & so much more.
The Toronto Zoo is another good one, what kid doesn't love animals?
|Summer activities on Aug 01, 2015 @ 11:16 pm|
- Go to a museum.
- Have a picnic in the park.
- Play soccer, Frisbee, badminton, etc... in the park.
- Go camping or camp in your own backyard.
- Visit the library and pick out your favorite summer books.
- Go bowling or make your own bowling pins with empty water bottles.
- Visit a local farmer's market or farm and buy/pick vegetables or fruits. Some farms have designated playing areas for kids. Call in advance to see what they offer.
|Fun things on Aug 01, 2015 @ 11:27 pm|
Camping is always a fun thing for kids or a back yard campfire, a trip to a waterpark or an aquarium...