on Apr 26, 2009 @ 12:50 am|
The day we’ve all been waiting for is finally here! It’s the launch of our online book club and we couldn’t be more excited. So now that you all have read the books, it's time to get busy on ChickChat. Before we get started, we’ve listed some information on how we will run our book club.
1. All book club threads will be discussed under “FUN STUFF” on our forum. Each thread will be bookmarked as “BOOK CLUB” for easy access.
2. Moderators, Everestwater123 and MamaLuv , will actively participate in making sure everything runs smoothly.
3. Participation is key to a successful book club so we encourage you to create new discussion topics. Make sure enough information is written when you first start a discussion question. Refer to number 1 on creating new threads.
4. Please keep discussions on topic, but feel free to share anecdotes and any information relevant to the discussion
5. It's totally okay to disagree with someone else, but please be respectful to others :)
6. MOST IMPORTANTLY: Have fun and enjoy yourself!
Thanks again for participating. Cheers to a great start!