on May 30, 2016 @ 12:16 am|
I have a few questions for those of you who have been reviewing products on AMZ (a.k.a Amazon Review Trader).
On a side note, I finally got the registration to work!! It must have been a glitch in their system because I kept following the same procedures, so if any of you are having trouble connecting the URL, just be patient and keep trying.
Anywho.... here are my questions:
1. How long after your first attempt at requesting to review a product, did you get chosen?
2. Have you ever noticed if the priced items eventually get placed into the "FREE" section?
3. Concerning the FBA (Fullfilled by Amazon) items, I am assuming this means that Amazon covers the cost of the product AND shipping, am I correct? Now, for priced items that also have FBA assigned to them, does Amazon cover the full cost as well, or do you still have to pay the amount listed?
4. Where exactly do you go to review the product after you receive it? Does AMZ provide you with the link?
Thanks in advance to all of you who may have the answers to these questions. If anyone else has questions or tips that might help please leave your thoughts below!
|Help on May 30, 2016 @ 09:50 am|
Hello Prettyrainbow. Did you read this?http://help.amzreviewtrader.com/category/110-purchasing-the-products
Try to choose some phone case (it is easy to be approved with that) or products that expire soon. It takes to be approved between 3 or 4 days until weeks (depending the product that you choose)
Try to have Amazon Prime and choose FBA products (it is included in the price only if you have Amazon Prime),
|. on May 30, 2016 @ 10:28 am|
Thank you for the link @wendy00! I thought I had read through all of their FAQ's, but apparently I missed this one. I've bookmarked it, so that I can refer back to it.
In terms of Amazon Prime, I know shipping costs will be covered through this service. I was wondering if anyone had the experience where they didn't register with Amazon Prime and still ordered a FBA item. Were shipping costs still covered by Amazon or not?
Thanks again for your prompt response!
|. on May 30, 2016 @ 03:20 pm|
The FBA products are only shipped for free if they are $25.00 or more.
|. on May 30, 2016 @ 03:21 pm|
I will choose items that are $25.00 or more on AMZ trader that are FBA so I know I won't have to pay for shipping.
|:) on May 30, 2016 @ 05:17 pm|
I am NOT an Amazon Prime Member (yet):
Side note! If you are in Canada - you need to make sure the Amazon profile you have AMZ is your Amazon.ca one. I accidentally signed up with a .com before realizing my mistake. Luckily, you are able to easily fix that.
Now, to offer a bit of input to your questions! :)
1. I signed up, last week, on May 24th. Clicked "Review Now" on eleven products that day AND switched my profile from .com to .ca
~ On May 25th, I was approved my first voucher and ordered the product.
~ On May 26th, I was approved my second voucher and ordered the product
~ Yesterday, I was approved for a third voucher and ordered the product
2. I haven't been on long enough to see if this happens - but I am curious now and will try to pay attention
3. All 3 products that I've been approved for and purchased are all FBA. I had to pay the shipping on two of the items as they sell on Amazon for a regular price of less than $25.
The third item that I ordered yesterday actually sells on Amazon for more than $25 and went thru the checkout as 100% free!! Yay!!
4. When you sign into AMZ, click the tab at the top right called "Review Requests". This is where you will see if you have been approved, where you will get your voucher, where you can do your reviews or even contact the seller if there were any issues. It's all on that one screen.
When approved - they don't email you right away - you need to sign in and go to the "Review Requests" tab to see what products you've been selected to review.
Hope this helps!! <3
|. on May 30, 2016 @ 05:27 pm|
@laura2423 Thank you for clearing that up! I went back and unselected the items that were below that price. Fingers crossed, I'll get chosen to review the rest soon.
|. on May 30, 2016 @ 05:43 pm|
Good luck! I hope you get lots of goodies to review.
|. on May 30, 2016 @ 06:07 pm|
@HappyEastCoastr Thank you for taking the time to answer each of my questions. It's much appreciated!
1. First of all, congrats on getting such a quick response to start reviewing the products you chose. I'm hoping I'm just as lucky as you were.
2. I did notice that some items that were previously free, moved down into the priced section. It would be cool if the opposite happened as well! However, I'm still not clear on how it works for the priced items. Let's say the item is priced at $1.00, but it has the FBA sign. Does that mean Amazon will pay the entire amount including shipping, assuming the total price is over $25? I hope that makes sense...
3. You've confirmed what @laura2423 previously mentioned, so I'll take both your words for it. Thanks for the tip!
4. I'll be watching that page like a hawk! :)
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
|amazon on May 30, 2016 @ 06:08 pm|
Hi Chicks does amazon send you free stuff for items that you review on their site I tried to sign up with them before but, they said that I needed to purchase something on their site in order for me to set up an account is this true Do I need to do this in order to write a review do I sign up om Amazon .ca in order to write reviews
|. on May 30, 2016 @ 06:32 pm|
The only reviews you can write on Amazon are for items that you have purchased from them. You can receive free products from amzreviewtrader.com to review but you need to have an account on Amazon to do that.