|Freebies and Samples on Mar 31, 2015 @ 04:50 pm|
Other than ChickAdvisor, these are the websites I keep track of for samples and freebies:
- BzzAgent: Although I haven't been offered a free product for review in quite a while. They seem to cater more to the U.S. now, but always worth a try.
- Influentser: More o less the same concept as BzzAgent, which heavily relies you to use social media in order to review products.
- canadianfreestuff.com: Not only do they advise you of free sample and freebie offers in Canada, but you'll also get notice of great deals both in stores and online. There are lots of similar websites online. On Google, just type in words like freebies, samples or free stuff and it will give you more options to choose from.
- Samplesource and P&G Brandsaver: About 2 times a year, they send you an email about samples packs they are mailing out to the public.
- Brand Power: They offer a Home Testing program. The more active you are on their website, the more chances you have of receiving the product.
- Save.ca and Websaver.ca: These websites offer coupons that you can either print out or have mailed to you. Sometimes, there will be free product coupons offered as well.
- Enter contests!: Whether it's on Twitter, Facebook, on a blog or on Youtube, people and companies are constantly giving things away.
- Email companies: A simple email telling a company how much you enjoy their products and asking to see whether they offer samples or product coupons, can result in them sending you some.
Let us know which ones you've tried. Have a great day!
|Free Samples on Mar 31, 2015 @ 04:58 pm|
If you are Canada there are many sites for coupons and free product samples.
websaver.ca, save.ca, P&G , savealoonie.com (They are always posting samples), Olay Club, JohnFrieda.ca ,GoCoupons.ca hope this helps. If you follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest,StunpleUpon and Instagram most of the links are here my profile are the links I am always posting. They are also a great way to promote chickAdvisor products and reviews.
|Samples on Mar 31, 2015 @ 10:13 pm|
Pretty Rainbow pretty much answered the question. I've been a member on Buzz Agent for years and I think they sent me a product just one time.
Try a google search for more companies.