on Sep 25, 2012 @ 08:25 am|
Hey to everyone who will read this...
I am just wondering, I joined this site about a week ago, and I took my time to write my 5 reviews, so now I was wondering what happens from here? A few questions I have are:
1. Can I invite friends by email aswell, or does it have to be only thru Facebook
2. How do I apply to receive samples and write reviews on them?
3. Are the only ways to make points by Inviting friends and writting reviews?
Any little help would be greatly appreciated..
|Welcome! on Sep 27, 2012 @ 09:18 am|
You'll love the site! I've been a member for quite a few months now and it's fun and informative! You can browse the forums for answers and useful tips on how to manuveure around! I may not have all the answers, but I'll try my best! I'm sure other chicks will help you along the way!
1. I, in the past have referred friends through FB, but also by just emailing them my profile name with the link to the site! You can find that under your profile.
2 . You have to sign up to be a part of the Product review club! You can do that here:
*Do make sure to write up 5 reviews on anything you want, and be specific about the product or place. Don't just say, "this lipstick is great". Get into detail, this will show them your writing and reviewing style and you will most likely be selected at some point!
3. You can make points on practically anything! By commenting here in the forums, for commenting on articles, writing reviews, sharing deals, watching videos, commenting on the blog. Along the way, you'll collect badges which indicate how much you've shared with the online community in the one topic!
All this is found under your profile! Browse around and have fun! It gets quite addicting! :)
lovelydays earned the badge: Top Commenter