on Mar 04, 2016 @ 01:36 am|
Do any of you have particular strategies that you use when filling out your online surveys so that you can maximize your earnings? I thought I'd leave a few tips that have worked for me so far. Let us know if you use any others. :)
1. Sign up to a lot of survey sites, not just one or two.
2. Do tasks simultaneously. For ex: Run "get paid to watch" videos in the background while you fill out regular surveys.
3. Keep your email open so that you'll know when a new survey comes in.
4. Start off with the easiest and quickest sites first to get them out of the way.
5. Open multiple tabs in your browser and check more than one survey site at a time.
6. Keep refreshing pages that have PeanutLab surveys as they continue to add new ones throughout the day.
|. on Mar 04, 2016 @ 02:07 am|
I haven't gotten into doing surveys yet but I've seen it mentioned on the formus quite often. I'm wanting to get into them now, any suggestions on good sites I should check out?
|suggestions on Mar 04, 2016 @ 06:32 am|
Any Suggestions for good sites here in Canada Have a great day Chicks
|. on Mar 04, 2016 @ 06:33 am|
I'm not doing much surveys lately as I keep getting disqualified half way through :(
|I concur on Mar 04, 2016 @ 07:27 am|
Those are good tips.
Some I just delete though if I am busy at home and am unable to do them on the browser at my office.
I prefer the big point ones and ones that are compatible with my office computer, as I am able to claim my reward (usually a $10 Amazon Gift Card) pretty quickly.
|hi on Mar 04, 2016 @ 07:28 am|
I would love to get onto the survey thing but I get disqualified mostly, especially with swag bucks
|:) on Mar 04, 2016 @ 08:18 am|
Thanks @prettyrainbow for some really great tips
|surveys on Mar 04, 2016 @ 08:40 am|
Not into surveys on other sites, too time consuming and I never seem to benefit from them in any way (especially shopper's voice)Good advice though
|@prettyrainbow on Mar 04, 2016 @ 11:05 am|
Those are wonderful tips, would you have a list of survey websites we can have a look at? Much appreciated!
|. on Mar 04, 2016 @ 11:32 am|
Your welcome ladies! I know how frustrating some survey sites can be but here's a list of the ones that I've had success with so far and where I've been able to get points quickly.
The 3 websites I keep refreshing constantly are:
Other websites that have been promising:
- www.harrispollonline.com , www.isay.com , www.mysurvey.ca , www.angusreidforum.com , www.prizerebel.com , www.vindale.com , www.ipoll.com , www.myview.com , www.rewardshopping.com , www.mypoints.com , www.dailyrewards.com , www.spidermetrix.com , www.instagc.com , www.you-cubez.com , www.legerweb.com , www.tellwut.com , www.cashcrate.com , www.fusioncash.net
Some of them pay through Paypal, while others give out gift cards or Visa pre-paid card.
If you're comfortable with doing referrals, this is also a good way to get points, especially if you're active on social media. Personally, I don't do it since I've noticed some of these sites give the recipient your full name. For privacy reasons, I opt out.
Also, don't forget to explore a survey website. Some of them allow you to fill out daily polls, play games or watch videos for points. Others have a search browser option that allows you to search online and earn money.
|. on Mar 04, 2016 @ 11:34 am|
Thank you so much, prettyrainbow this is very generous of you!