on May 24, 2012 @ 01:16 pm|
Please watch this!! I saw this on the news last night. I know we have a lots of moms on the site that may not have heard about this yet. So I thought I'd let everyone know about this before any of your little one's got hurt. You can watch the news report right here.
|Oh my!!! on May 24, 2012 @ 01:33 pm|
Thanks for posting this! This is incredible, I keep all my cleaning ingredients in our laundry room away from the kids... But I never really thought they could be mistaken for candy. I will be sharing this thank you.
|News on May 24, 2012 @ 01:55 pm|
I seen this on the news last night and was shocked....So scary and very sad that some kids have gotten really ill. But like any cleaning products keep them up high or locked away from kids.Thanks for the post Takoda.
|Thank You on May 24, 2012 @ 04:07 pm|
I had not seen this. I keep all my stuff in the laundry room, away from the kids, but it makes total sense that they would think it was candy. Thanks for the warning
|No problem ladies on May 24, 2012 @ 09:26 pm|
I always kept my cleaning products up where the kids couldn't get near
it and even though their teens now I still do, but for some reason there are still people that don't, why I don't
know. I never thought about these pod products looking like candy to
children either, but now that I've seen this I can see why they would. I
was pretty surprised at how many kids where getting sick from these
things. I tend to blame their parents for this happening more then
anything, but it just goes to show you how quit little ones can be to
get into trouble.
|Scary on May 25, 2012 @ 09:23 am|
It's true. I try to be really careful but my dog has gotten his paws on his share of Bounce sheets :/
So dangerous :(
|sirenstarlight on May 25, 2012 @ 09:44 am|
You know I never even thought about our pets, but you are right! We really have to watch out for them as well, especially puppies! Did you know that grapes are poisonous to dogs? My dog ate a whole thing of grapes when I was out one day when he was about eight months old. I had them on the kitchen table in a bowl and went out not thinking about it. When I got home every grape was gone, vine and all, but the bowl was still sitting on the table right where I left it. The little bugger thought he was being smart. I thought it was kind of funny and called my mom to tell her. She went in a panic and told me to call my vet right away. We ended up having Takoda under a watch for three days. Thank God he was fine, but the vet said if he would have eaten more it might have killed him. So we really do have to watch out for our pets as well. There just like kids!
|Scary on May 25, 2012 @ 04:26 pm|
This is really scary. I hadnt thought about it. But I can s no how kids can mistake the tide or any pods as colored candy. I keep all my cleaning stuff locked away...
|Thanks! on May 25, 2012 @ 05:47 pm|
Thanks for posting this! I have a little cousin that grabs anything and puts it in his mouth! Oh that horrid oral fixation stage. Pets are also a HUGE concern because you cannot communicate with them and they cannot discriminate as easily as adults. I also just got this in a sample. Thanks for the heads up!