on Jun 06, 2012 @ 11:27 pm|
I'm not too sure how to post links so you can click on them but have you seen this news report and what are your views
|READ THE LABEL on Jun 09, 2012 @ 11:45 am|
For one thing, I'm happy that this person is ok.
Secondly, people (especially adults) need to read the labels. The sunscreen container does say that it can be flammable, and to keep away from high heat - as I have the same product here at home, and use it on a daily basis during the summer.
It's unfortunate that this happened, as he was injured - but it could have been avoided.
To make my long story short, read the label.
|Great balls of fire.... on Jun 09, 2012 @ 09:24 pm|
Gee-su what the heck is going on that people are catching fire? Like @katelynrose1984 said, the label will often warn of things like this...but I guess we all just assume this will never ever happen.
Banana Boat sales will most likely suffer.....which is tragic, but maybe this will make people more aware.
|Thanks for the information on Jun 11, 2012 @ 03:11 am|
Well, its good that the person is ok.
|Saw Story on the News on Jun 26, 2012 @ 01:01 am|
I watched this story on consumer report CTV News and the guy is scarred pretty badly. I hope this dose not happen to anyone else.OUCH!!!
I will never use a spray on sun screen after seeing this news story.