Heath Ledger Died

Ali de Bold
on Jan 22, 2008 @ 11:27 pm

I'm sure most of you heard about this. How devastating. I still can't believe it. He was found dead today in a New York apartment. He apparently was suffering from pneumonia and was found with some pills around his body. He was in full cardiac arrest. There is no evidence that it was suicide or foul play. Police have ruled it accidental.

Truly horrible news.

6 Replies

Feisty Redhead
... on Jan 23, 2008 @ 09:28 am

I heard about it yesterday afternoon, not too long after it happened. I am not usually one to get upset over the death of a celebrity, but this has really touched my heart for reasons I can't be sure of. He was such a wonderfully talented man.

I wonder if he stayed up late. on Jan 23, 2008 @ 10:48 am

Personally, if i stay up late at night, i get really depress and think of all these depressing thoughts. I wonder if something similar was happening. As such a successful actor, it is a real shame.

sad on Jan 23, 2008 @ 07:16 pm

I heard about this just now. I'm still shocked...

me too on Jan 23, 2008 @ 07:39 pm

this is really upsetting...i hope his family gets through this difficult time together.im dumb struck

autopsy results on Feb 05, 2008 @ 11:01 pm

So ... I've been out of town and away from much media. Is there any news regarding his autopsy results?

Ali de Bold
Accidental prescription drug overdose on Feb 06, 2008 @ 01:19 pm

The official statement from the medical examiner:

"Mr Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam, and doxylamine," said Hirsch. "We have concluded that the manner of death is accident, resulting from the abuse of prescription medications."


So sad and unnecessary.

Leave A Reply

Your Reply:


Join Our Newsletter

Stay in the loop for the latest news, contests, deals and more!