ChickAdvisor "Dove Greenprint" Giveaway (the "Contest") is open to residents of Canada, excluding those residing in the Province of Quebec or where prohibited by law. Also excluded are Employees of ChickAdvisor (herein referred as "Chick" or "Contest Sponsor"), its parent and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, contest suppliers and judges, and those with whom they are domiciled.
1. Contest Period starts at 12:00 am on October 1, 2012 and continues until 11:59 pm on October 15, 2012, the Contest Closing Date. No purchase necessary. All times are Eastern Times.
2. TO ENTER the Contest, Online
(i) All contestants must first become a registered member of ChickAdvisor (which is free) and include a valid email address and city.
(ii) Contestants must visit the contest website at http://www.chickadvisor.com/contests/dove-beauty-bar-giveaway/.
(iii) Contestants must provide valid name and address. No purchase necessary.
(iv) Users may only enter the Contest under one (1) ChickAdvisor member profile. Any person who enters using multiple member profiles will be disqualified.
3. PRIZE(S) - Participants are eligible to win one (1) of ten (10) prize packs worth up to $85 comprised of products from Dove. The prize packages will be mailed to the prize winners.
4. DRAW - A random draw will be made at approximately 10 a.m. on October 15, 2012 at the Contest Sponsor's office at 96 Spadina Avenue, Toronto, Ontario. The winners will be contacted via email.
5. If a Winner cannot be reached at first contact and/or incorrectly answers the skill testing question, declines the prize, or fails to return a Release of Liability as specified below, Contest Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to select another entrant or to cancel the prize.
6. Prize must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable, redeemable, refundable or exchangeable for cash and not replaceable if lost/stolen. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
7. To be declared a winner, selected entrant may need to return a signed Declaration of Compliance with the Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release. Contest judges' rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes.
8. By entering this Contest and/or accepting a prize, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or voice, statements, any photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes carried out by the Contest Sponsor and/or its advertising agencies in any medium or format without further notice or compensation.
9. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
10. No communications will be entered into except with selected entrants. To receive a copy of the list of the winners, send a postage-paid, self-addressed envelope on or before November 15, 2012 or email Contest Sponsor at email@example.com
11. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Contest Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor.
13. By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies and the contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the "Releasees") from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize.
14. This Contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Contest Sponsor. Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the Contest. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
15. Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest.
Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
16. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the contest server machine(s).
17. ChickAdvisor is the sole decision maker for winner selection based on eligibility requirements, and reserves the right to disqualify any participant for any reason.