1-Day Acuvue Moist Contact Lenses

1-Day Acuvue Moist Contact Lenses Reviews

1 review
Ranked #21 out of 21 in Eye Care

October 05, 2010

After many years of insisting that I love to wear eyeglasses (and I still do - I think it can be a great fashion statement!) I finally jumped back on the part-time contact lens train. It had been quite some time since I wore them as I have low tear production and found them incredibly uncomfortable to wear longer than a few hours at a time.

My optometrist and I went through 3 or 4 different brands before she special-ordered the Acuvue Moist dailies (I think I'll have to send her some chocolates?). Although they are more expensive than any of the others I tried (around $70 for 90 pairs), they are very much worth the cost. I get extra days out of mine by using contact lens cleansing products (any brand works for me), so a 90-day supply will probably last me at least 3-4 times longer than that. I also don't wear them every single day.

Just like the name suggests, these feel moist and soft as though you are wearing nothing at all. I have not had to use Artificial Tears once since trying these.

If you have had problems with dry eye, I suggest you ask for Acuvue Moist!