Amazing

100% Natural Arabica Coffee Scrub 12 oz. with Organic Coffee, Coconut and Shea Butter Reviews

1 review
Ranked #105 out of 843 in Bath & Body

May 03, 2016

I have scaly skin on my legs and I have used a lot of scrubs till now however, it doesn't go. I thought I might let this product give a try. When I opened the lid, the coffee fragrance was quite strong (***Note, if you do not like the smell of coffee, maybe you might not like this scrub!***)

*********VERY IMPORTANT NOTE************
The mixture is quite coarse in my opinion and I have a water gel to scrub my face, I would NOT recommend using this scrub on your FACE/NECK or SENSITIVE skin areas at first. Please try it on other areas like hands or legs and then do a patch test to make sure that it suites your skin. Looking at the texture, I think it might be more abrasive and might peel off some skin cells on face, unless you massage VERY gently.

The major product of the scrub is the dead sea salt. Now, dead sea salt is quite popular for its therapeutic benefits. Now please remember while using this product that Dead Sea contains over 29% of salt as compared to other seas which contain only 4% of salt. So yes, it might NOT suite sensitive skin, but there's a simple solution to it, on trying this product for first time, please mix it in water (1 part scrub: 1 part water) and then apply it on your skin. Check if you get redness, if not, proceed ahead.
**************************************************
I used it on legs (haven't yet used on face because of the reasons mentioned above ) It was definitely smoother. It does leave a gentle fragrance of coffee behind. Of course the scaly skin did not completely vanish in first use, I give it maybe a month or two to check if the scales did go away and if my legs are summer ready!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends