• 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara

100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara Reviews

Ranked #436 out of 775 in Mascara

Key Benefits

• 100% natural, 100% vegetarian
  • colored with black tea and berry pigments
  • lengthens, separates, thickens and glosses lashes
  • water and smudge resistant; suitable for sensitive eyes

*Product description via 100percentpure.ca

May 18, 2016

Beautiful, gorgeous packaging! I amnot a packaging person, but this one really conquer me! Is absolutely gorgeous!!! The price, is really really pricey! I don't think it really worth the hype. Is just a meh mascara. Like any other in the market. The only thing is that it wont harm your lashes, its actually something healthy to put on. No "wow" efect at all. At least inmy experience. Smells delicious, very soft, once in your eyes you wont notice. It washes away only with water, so you won't spend hours trying to remove. The positives: clean and healthy ingredients, easy to remove.
The down sides: REALLY pricey, about $30 bucks! No wow efect, maybe if you already have long, beautifully curled lashes maaaybeeee will work for you, if you need help in the lash dept like me, it wont help you at all. It barely hold the curve.
Another big down side for me, theone I bought was really dry! I tried in the store and that one, was in better shape than theone I got. I wrote customer service of 100% Pure, no answer yet. Wich is the bigest downside, you expect some kind of support when you pay $30 bucks for a mascara.
I am using this for like my every day mascara, just to finish it. I will definetly keep looking for another cruelty free altrnative, since I love other brans, but now I am really comited with switch and support cruelty free brands. For other side the ingredients are so good, is like a mini treatment for the lashes, the days I'm lazy, I use it, no big expectations.

October 10, 2014

I've tried many mascaras and all cause an allergic reaction after wearing them for a while. 100% Pure is all fruit pigmented without harsh chemicals and completely natural. This mascara is full of vitamins, conditions lashes, gives beautiful long lasting lashes without any irritation and smell delicious!!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!