12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment

12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment Reviews

Ranked #620 out of 2246 in Hair Care

June 19, 2016

i love this spray for your hair. it made my hair look healthy and feel soft. i like the smell of the product it has a nice scent. its also not to strong.

February 24, 2016

Amazing! This leaves my thick, wavy hair super short! I also use it on my 4 year old and makes brushing her hair so easy and she loves the smell! This is a must in our house!

November 03, 2015

I just recently received this product and I'm in love with it! I have fine hair and most leave in treatments make my hair greasy or sticky and flat. This product does everything from de-frizz, repairs split ends, protects colour and the list goes on. It leaves my hair soft, manageable and most of all NOT greasy!! My hair looks healthier even after all the blow drying and flat ironing I do.

July 05, 2015

This is great for smoothing my hair down. The smell is amazing as well. Wish I could find it in stores but only online.

July 05, 2015

Makes my hair shiny and smooth without weighing it down Smells great, and love that it's a spray versus a cream.

February 05, 2015

You can find 12-Benefits instant healthy hair treatment for sale on several webs site including Amazon selling for anything from $17 to $20 for a 6oz bottle. I received mine in a beauty box that I bought last month and at first I wasn’t very sure about using it because my hair tends to get oily faster when I use a leave in conditioner on my hair. To use this hair treatment you simply spray it onto your washed still wet hair and style as usual. It claims that it can seal in hair color, smooth frizz, repair damage, prevent split ends, and moisturize dry hair and many, many more wonderful things that we all want for our hair. I ended up being pleasantly surprised with this hair treatment because I never ended up looking like a ball of grease. My hair was dry, full of split ends, and fly always before I used this treatment. Now it lay’s down where I want it to, it has a healthy shine to it, and the split ends are harder and harder to find each time I use it. 12 benefits instant healthy hair treatment is just that instant and I would recommend it to everyone.

danielle7 has posted in the forum topic
    Gummie Vitamins, Yay or Nay?

kelx added a new review for
    T3 SinglePass Flat Iron 1.5"

danielle7 has posted in the forum topic
    DAVIDsTEA or Teavana?

tntmillard added a new review for
    Wunderbar Chocolate Bar