13 Going on 30

13 Going on 30 Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 970 in DVD

April 14, 2016

13 going on 30 is a romantic comedy starring Jennifer Garner. She goes from being a teen to grown up and the movie follows her escapades. It's a cute fun girly movie that my daughter and I enjoyed and would watch again.

April 14, 2016

I loved this movie when I was a kid. I though it was cool how she was 13 than 30. Good story line as well. I will be watching this movie again in the future.

April 14, 2016

It's a little too cheesy for me. It reminds me of a less funny Freaky Friday,
Not a huge fan of the main actress in this film, Jennifer Gartner.
Too silly.

April 14, 2016

Such a really cute movie. Jennifer Gardner's character is so believable in making you think that the 13 year old character she plays is actually trapped in a 30 year old version of herself. A great feel good movie to watch on your own or among friends.

July 27, 2015

This movie never gets old, I love it. Such a good story to me its a classic.

July 27, 2015

This is a very cute movie, good for a girls night in. I think Jennifer is brilliant for the part she plays it well.

June 11, 2015

I loved this movie as a teenager! I found it was very relatable and extremely funny!

April 16, 2015

"Look at these great boobs!" 13 Going on 30 definitely has quite a few laughs. It's a light romantic comedy and I recommend seeing it. I wouldn't buy it, but definitely worth a rent.

April 03, 2015

This movie goes perfectly with a good glass of wine and chocolate ! I love watching this movie when I need a good laugh.

April 03, 2015

I really like this movie and own it, I've seen this movie so many times and still enjoy it. It's nice romantic comedy and done well. It's sort of rare to find a gem like this.

What do you think, have you seen it?