1664 Kronenbourg

1664 Kronenbourg Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 156 in Beer & Cider

August 19, 2016

Love this brand for as long as I can remember. This is such a light refreshing beer and great for anytime or any occasion. Love the taste and the quality, YUMMY!

April 28, 2016

A great beer for you beer drinkers that are into light lager beers. It has a nice smooth crisp taste that isn't bitter. A great pick for a foreign beer.

March 02, 2016

this is a good choice if you are into light beers. really good for those summer days, it is light and refreshing! great taste as well. I don't like dark beer so this is my go to

July 22, 2015

One of my favorites! Great and light tasting beer. I really like their wheat beer too, great for summer months.

July 22, 2015

Delicious beer, easy to drink and very refreshing. Notes of citrus and not too sweet nor hoppy.

July 09, 2015

This is my favourite Beer. I discovered it when studying in France well before it was available in Canada. It's got a very soft and light flavour for a beer which allows it to go down smoothly. Its great for using with social drinking games because it mixes well with other beverages. Must try even for those not into Beer.