2 Broke Girls

2 Broke Girls Reviews

Ranked #336 out of 970 in DVD

1.5/5

April 18, 2016

Not crazy about the characters in this show.
My favorite of them all is the main chick with the brown hair.
I do find her entertaining but I can't seem to get into this
show but the supporting characters are pretty blah to me.

April 17, 2016

This is such a funny show with a diversity of characters that make this show different. Great writting and acting. My favorite character is Max who has such a potty mouth. This show is definitely not for children.

July 27, 2015

I love this show, probably because it reminds me of my ex best friend and I when we were these girls ages. When i watch these two girls I am reminded of a time when life was similar for a friend and I. I swear it's like watching our lives played out in a tv series years later. We used to have people tell us we should have our own show lol. The characters personalities basically match ours. It may not best the nest show but because it's funny, quarky, and relatable for us young people on our own trying to make it in this expensive world.

May 01, 2015

I just got into this show, but I really like it! I hope they continue making more seasons :)

May 01, 2015

I started watching this show last year and it's pretty funny but some of the humor tries too hard to be funny. I love the storyline and all the different characters are so different and funny! The diner is so retro it's awesome. Max is such a perverted girl lol.

May 01, 2015

Definitely one of my top comedies right now to watch. This show is pretty hilarious and Max could possibly be my lady soul-mate. Love her character on the show

May 01, 2015

2 Broke Girls is one of my favorite shows right now . This show is super funny and fun to watch .

Description:
Street-wise Max (Kat Dennings) doesn't expect much from the new waitress at her night job, a rich girl who has reluctantly joined the food service industry after a string of bad luck. But to her surprise, Caroline (Beth Behrs) is a woman of substance and just may be her ticket to success. The two strike up an unlikely friendship after Caroline discovers that Max can bake a mean cupcake, and the women decide if they can just wrangle up the start-up cash, they may have found their big break. Their co-workers at the diner are boss Han Lee, cook Oleg and cashier Earl.