25 Adele
Good

25 Adele Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 77 in CDs

April 01, 2016

not a terrible album. I miss 21, she seems to have lost a certain something, but i would still listen to this on occasion. wouldn't buy a physical copy though, waste of resources. download or don't purchase at all.

April 01, 2016

Wow! This album is so amazing. I love Adele's voice - it is so beautiful and powerful and full of emotion. She can really get the sound of whatever emotion she is singing about across through her voice. The songs are great too. Lots of beautiful and meaningful lyrics.

April 01, 2016

Beautiful describes both her and her music. She is wonderful and all of her songs have such heart and meaning. I love listening to her sing!! I also loved her on Carpool Karaoke!! I love singing along to her song, but my sons doesn't like it so much! I honestly haven't heard a song of hers I haven't liked :) Wonderful lady. Wonderful music.

April 01, 2016

25 #Adele proves at any numerical value Adele is number one! Timeless beautifully sung and written, notes that I felt in my body and is appealing to any audience. My daughter loves it and even my cynical musical snob of a husband enjoys the remixes. I find new nuances every listen. Highly recccomend and will purchase as gifts!

February 21, 2016

She sounds amazing and I can listen to it over and over again. My 4 year old niece loves it and know the lyrics! That just proves that she captivates every age group!!!

February 21, 2016

Adele never fails to reduce me to tears, her vocal technique has definitely improved during the years, and this new album really is a whole new her, and in a good way. It's a good balance of reminiscing the past, wondering about the future, and living in the present. Beautiful!

January 08, 2016

I love Adele my daughter got me hooked on her music she is such a powerful voice she can reach high notes the most people can't I love all her songs

January 03, 2016

I love every CD by Adele and her new one is just as good. She sounds amazing and I can listen to it over and over again.

January 03, 2016

I think this CD is as good, or even better than her last album. That, of course, is subjective, but there is not really a bad song in the bunch. While Hello is the song that has been all over the radio, most of the 11 tracks are equal to it in quality. If you liked (or loved) the album 21 then you will very likely feel the same way about this one. Definitely worth the price.