3D Crest White Brilliance Toothpaste

3D Crest White Brilliance Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 133 in Toothpastes

November 03, 2016

What a great toothpaste. It has a light, minty taste, does not make my teeth sensitive, and leaves my teeth feeling so smooth. My teeth also look brighter. I will be buying this toothpaste again in the future!

August 09, 2016

I love the 3D Crest Luxe Whitening toothpaste and this specific one even more!!
It has a very strong minty taste though, and sometime I feel like I have to brush my teeth faster, otherwise my mouth is too fresh!! It burns of freshness ;-) You should try it too!

May 22, 2016

I love his product makes my teeth so white this is the brand I buy all the time it's a tad on the more expressive side but well worth it. I recconmend buying it if your looking. For a whitening tooth paste

January 20, 2016

i am a smoker and i get lots of compliments on my teeth, how white they are. before i started using the toothpaste i had a lot of brown staining on the back of my teeth and now since i have been using it there is no discolouration.... i won't use anything else this toothpaste is amazing

September 22, 2015

This toothpaste is amazing, it works so well at whitening my teeth and freshening my breath at the same time. The tube is very large too so it lasts quite a long time. Definitely worth the buy and I would recommend it to anyone.

July 08, 2015

I received the 3D Crest White Brilliance Tooth Paste to test from a sample site. I was a little leery at first about these products actually working but to my surprise I noticed a difference within a few days of using this product. I was shocked and very happy with the result. If you are looking to whiten your teeth without spending a small fortune this is your product.

June 07, 2015

Really works to whiten teeth, saw results in 2 days. Although thinking about the amount this toothpaste contains makes me kinda uneasy since fluoride has been proven to be toxic to the brain.

June 03, 2015

I love the new Crest 3D Brilliance line ! I've been using everyday twice a day for over four months now and the results are wonderful ! My teeth are fabulously whiter than ever .

June 03, 2015

This stuff really does whitens your teeth. With everyday use of coarse :)

June 02, 2015

Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste deep cleans by utilizing micro-cleansing whiteners to polish away surface stain. My teeth feel very clean and fresh, and it even leaves a cooling sensation I feel fresh long after I’ve brushed.