3D Crest White

3D Crest White Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 206 in Oral Care

September 23, 2016

3D Crest White does the job. It removed coffee and red wine stains, plus freshened my breath. However, I do use strips occasionally, just to supplement the whitening effect. I thought this toothpaste was good for daily use if you buy it in a 3 pack to save $

September 23, 2016

I like this toothpaste, it feels like a high quality product, and I drink a lot of tea and coffee so I feel it's worth the splurge. I don't see the greatest difference in terms of whitening, as it claims to do, but it makes my mouth feel super clean.

September 20, 2016

I LOVE crest 3D white toothpaste! It has a great freshness to it after brushing and helps prevent stains as well as whiten your teeth. If you use all the 3D whitening products, the effects are much better, but using just the toothpaste is great! This is the only toothpaste I use!

August 19, 2016

Awesome product! Really made a difference with my teeth. The one complaint I would have is the fact that my teeth were a little more sensitive after using it. But it really did whiten my teeth and that is the whole point of the product!

August 02, 2016

It didn't really do much to my teeth. It takes a while to get your teeth white and its something that i would recomend going to a dentist for and not buying some expensive toothpaste

July 29, 2016

This is my go to toothpaste and I cannot tell you how many people ask me if I get my teeth whitened and how perfect they look. It's all because of this toothpaste . I still drink lots of tea but have no stains to prove it...lol

November 05, 2015

I LOVE 3D Crest White! It makes my teeth look like I paid to whiten them!!

May 29, 2015

I love this tooth paste! Not only does it taste good it helps get rid of those nasty stains that most tooth pastes miss. I would recommend this to anyone!

April 08, 2015

I've been using this toothpaste for a long time. I find that it works really well if you are consistent with using it. It is kind of on the pricy side for a toothpaste, but I usually find it on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart. I buy the radiant mint flavour and it's very nice and refreshing. The color is light blue, a bit translucent with dark blue beads/specks in it.

March 08, 2015

Great toothpaste. Has a nice minty flavour that doesn't overpower your mouth with the burning sensation. Removes all the gunk and you can really tell the difference just after the first use, when I floss, use this product along with the 3D White Mouthwash it feels like I just left the dentist.

R3Bean has started a new forum topic