3D Crest Whiten Daily Cleansing & Whitening System
Good

3D Crest Whiten Daily Cleansing & Whitening System Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

September 23, 2016

I bought this on sale with a coupon so paid about $10. I've been trying to use it regularly over the past month but to be honest it is a hassle. You have to brush first with one tube and then spit but don't rinse and then brush with the second past. Call me lazy but really I do not want to brush my teeth twice! I do not think my teeth are much whiter but I'm sure the manufacturer would say I do not brush long enough with the product. 2 minutes + of brushing with a change of tubes is too long for me.

April 06, 2016

I purchased this on sale for $12, I've never used whitening products before and am a smoker so was not sure what to expect. Two tubes of paste come in the package, you brush with each type for one minute. The process is easy and the product tastes fine, I don't love or hate the taste. Within a week I was seeing good results and my teeth were obviously whiter by a couple of shades. I definitely recommend this product as an alternative to pricey whitening strips.

February 08, 2016

I was given this #3DCrestWhite *Daily Cleansing & System" #forfree @ShopperArmy . I really like these very easy to use in one Blue Tube Step 1. and in a white tube step 2. No messy trays or no stripes to leave on just use and brush. This product #3DCrestWhite Daily Cleansing & System 99% makes your teeth as white as a professional polishing. I seen a difference in my teeth just after a couple of applications. I highly recommend this @3DWhite to anyone who wants to remove tough stains, have a brighter and more radiant smile. Because it really works.