3M Command Clear Medium Wire Hooks

3M Command Clear Medium Wire Hooks Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 111 in Home Decor

November 21, 2016

I am a huge fan of 3M products! These little hooks are great. I have one for my apron, one for my oven mitts, some for Christmas lights and garland etc. My husband even put one on the my daughter's play kitchen for her little apron!

I find the stickness is good quality- paying for the quality for sure. I wouldn.t go hanging a heavy picture frame up with it, but it does the job for a lot of things!

April 25, 2016

These hooks are fantastic. OK they are more expensive than other hooks but these babies can be taken down in a second and put right back up over and over again. All you need to purchase is the adhesive strips. I use theses çlear medium hooks for all my sets of keys. It is amazing how much weight can be put on these hooks. I also use them around the house for hanging various items. I love the fact that these hooks do not damage the surface that they are on.

October 22, 2015

I also got these when I received my fabulous package for the review club ! It was a great surprise because these hooks are fantastic ! I've put one up in my closet to hold some of my belts and so far so good ! It's a strong hook ( I have about 1 belts on) , I love that it was a easy set up and it is also as easy to take down .

October 22, 2015

I’d like to thank the ladies at ChickAdvisor for sending me the 3M Command medium clear wire hooks to try out. These clear hooks can hold up to two pounds, making them good for hanging belts, small kitchen, and bathroom items and are great for hanging light weight seasonal decorations. They’re easy to apply; they hold on tight and come off in a snap, with out damaging your walls. Best of all they’re clear, so they blend into the back ground witch hides the hooks, only showing what you really want to be seen. They can be safely used on painted surfaces, wood, tile and more. If for any reason you don’t like where you placed them, or they don’t look straight, they can be reapplied. You can also reuse them over and over again, year after year. All you have to do is pick up some clear refill strips and you’re all set for your next hanging project. The 3M Command Clear Wire Hooks are available in medium sized and come in a package of two. I’m not sure of the price of these particular hooks, but most two pack 3M Command hooks sell for around $6.