4Moms MamaRoo Baby Bouncer Soother Rocker Seat (Black)
Good

4Moms MamaRoo Baby Bouncer Soother Rocker Seat (Black) Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 393 in Baby Gear - Carriers

4Moms MamaRoo Baby Bouncer Soother Rocker Seat! We've never seen a parent vibrate their child like a bouncy seat and hardly seen one swing a baby around like a swing. But, we've seen thousands of parents scoop their little ones up in their arms and bounce and sway. And that's what the Mamaroo does. It moves like you do. Some seats claim two motions, but really, they just turn their seat to the side. When we say unique we mean it. 5 different motions. 5 ways to soothe and entertain your little one. That's just better.

March 10, 2016

I LOVE the mamaroo! We got it as a gift for our first son and we absolutely loved it! He slept in it his first few nights at home, until I felt more comfortable with him sleeping in the bassinet beside our bed. He would take his naps in the mamaroo during the day! It was a real life saver! He loved it, it was very soothing for him, and he enjoyed being it in even when he was awake! Love that you can plug your iPhone in it to play music! we used it from birth to about 6 months, and we still use it when we have friends with babies who come over to visit! Highly recommend!

January 13, 2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! im so happy i got this with my second child as it is just amazing !!!! my son loves it and enjoys taking his naps in there!!