4Moms Mamaroo Infant Seat, Silver Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 356 in Baby Gear - Swings, Jumpers & Bouncers

mamaRoo by 4momsThe only seat that moves up and down, and side to side.We've never seen a parent vibrate their child like a bouncy seat and hardly seen one swing a baby around like a swing. BUT, we've seen thousands of parents scoop their little ones up in their arms and bounce and sway. And that's what the mamaRoo does. It moves like you do.5 Unique MotionsSome seats claim two motions, but really, they just turn their seat to the side. When we say unique we mean it. 5 different motions. 5 ways

February 23, 2016

Can I give this more stars?
Seriously the 4Moms Mamaroo was a LIFE SAVER when our daughter was young. The mamaroo would help soothe my daughter while I sat and ate a hot meal at the same time as my husband and older kids. The Mamaroo lasted us quite a while too, we finally had to turn it in when she would lean forward in it, and she was still well within the weight requirement.
I would recommend the Mamaroo to any new mom who has a baby that likes to be swayed and rocked constantly. The hot meal is totally worth it.

January 29, 2016

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this seat. God sent for BOTH my kids.
In fact my littlest is snoozing in it right now! Yeah, it's a little pricey, but it's worth EVERY single penny.
I had an issue with the base making some clicking sounds, one quick email and a day later, 4moms was sending a replacement to me free of charge. Uhh best customer service ever.

December 10, 2015

There are a ton of great reviews about this swing so I purchased it for my now 3 year old when she was a baby. She did not like it at all. It has many, many features and different swinging/bouncing options and she hated all of them. In addition, I know of a few people who had their motors give out on the swing.
I did pass this swing on to a friend and her baby loved it so babies definitely have a preference. My children happen to like faster moving swings and this one, though it has many options, does not swing fast enough for their liking.

September 01, 2015

Best product ever!!! My baby girl loves her Mamaroo...and so do I!!!

August 12, 2015

For several months the MamaRoo was the only way we could get our daughter to sleep without holding her in our arms. It was a real lifesaver in the early months. The one drawback is that it can't be used once the child can sit unassisted. That shortens it's usability by quite a bit. If I were to do it again, I would probably purchase a Neat chair instead for longer use.

June 01, 2015

This swing is a lifesaver especially for one of my twin boys! I don't think there is anything about this swing I don't like. I love all of the options for movement, the option to plug in my own music device, the mobile, and how easy it is to clean. I really like that I can use it when my boys ( 6 months) want to play by having it sitting up and they love looking at and pulling down the toys on the mobile, and I can also use it when they are tired by tilting it back and turning up the movements. If you can get one GET ONE!!!!

November 16, 2014

I love this swing! It has five separate settings from a car ride to bouncing and my daughter absolutely loves it. A little pricey but honestly worth every penny.

August 31, 2014

Rolls Royce of all swings! So many great feature, plus you can hook your iPod up to play your own music

July 22, 2014

It was a gift. I find it expensive but I didn't pay for it. I can say it's great quality and cute but my son didn't want to sit in the Mamaroo so for us, it didn't work.

June 19, 2014

We received the Mamaroo as a shower gift and it was the BEST present we could have received. We purchased an infant insert that cradled our baby in a very soft padded fabric with a monster pattern on it. The pattern would be appropriate for a boy or a girl.

The seat itself has 5 different swinging patterns and the speed can be varied depending on what motion suits your child best. We used the car ride setting the most and it mimicked the motions of driving around with your child in the car. The seat also had a variety of soothing nature sounds and the volume could be controlled very easily. We used the white noise the most. This was a lifesaver on nights when the baby was very fussy and I couldn't get him to go back to sleep.

I highly recommend this seat for a new baby. It will help you get some sleep.