(500) Days Of Summer (2009)

(500) Days Of Summer (2009) Reviews

Ranked #885 out of 970 in DVD

In this quirky romantic comedy about love and fate, a young greeting card writer (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) is hopelessly, helplessly searching for the girl of his dreams...and his new co-worker, Summer Finn (Zooey Deschanel), may just be “the one.” But the 500 days of their offbeat relationship reveal (in no particular order) that the road to happiness can be unpredictable, uncontrollable—and unbelievably funny!

• Audio: English: 5.1 Dolby Surround / Spanish & French: Dolby Surround
  • Language: Dubbed & Subtitled: English, French & Spanish
  • Theatrical Aspect Ratio: Widescreen: 2.40:1

April 27, 2015

I liked the movie a lot. Different way of filming it. Sweet, bitter, heartwarming, real. Give it a try!

April 23, 2015

This was an interesting movie, and I liked that it was not like all the typical rom-com movies. However, I was not moved by it as a whole. I guess it's one of those ones you either love or you hate

April 09, 2015

This is such a romantic movie! It keeps you so interested and intrigued, the acting is perfection. I love the storyline and the filming is very creative.

June 22, 2012

This is such a great movie, not the typical love story, but still heart-warming. And this movie has one of the best soundtracks I have ever heard IMO.

May 18, 2011

This was a cute movie with a different ending than the usual romance movie. I actually thought this movie was kind of boring and it dragged on and on. I do recommend everyone to watch it because I've heard great reviews about this movie, I think maybe I was just not in the mood for this kind of movie when I watched it.

May 18, 2011

Never has a single actor made an awkward man so attractive. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is a god-send and definitely chose right with this role!
Zoey Deschanel is gorgeous, with reason! In the movie, she portrays every independent young woman who never EVER gets the spotlight.
This is a perfect guide for all the men out there on the rules of dating. No wait, not the rules...but what to expect when you date a girl.
I watch this movie whenever I need to remind myself that I'm not an awful girlfriend, or when I need me some "omygoshhe'ssocute" moments!

January 24, 2011

I cannot say enough about this film. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is brilliant in his role as a hopeless romantic, who quickly begins to question his beliefs about love after starting to date the new girl at his place of work, Zooey Deschanel, who does not believe in love at all. The film begins by warning that it is NOT a love story. I absolutely LOVED it. It has quickly become a classic, with its quirky comedic factor, 'tragic' romance, and sometimes vintage feel (filmography, and costume design). I would recommend this movie to anyone! (not just the ladies) My boyfriend fell in love with it as well! It's hard not to.

December 03, 2009

I was surprised when I saw this movie. I thought it was going to be a typical romance story where the guy and girl stay together forever, but I was wrong. The movie had it's funny parts that made me laugh out loud, and sad parts that made me want to tear up. I could totally relate on some level to Tom's character (played by Joseph Gordon-Levitt) which made me like the movie that much more. I really loved the ending, it was great! Overall, I recommend this movie to people who are sick of perfect love stories and want something real that they can relate to.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil