7 for All Mankind Jeans

7 for All Mankind Jeans Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 18 in Designer Jeans

Fitted through the hip and thighs. A true straight leg silhouette

May 26, 2015

I have a few pairs of 7s, I loved the. In my early 20s and they are worth the price. They last a long time.

April 24, 2012

I bought a pair of 7s from Holt Renfrew a couple years back, I wore them to death, for work, for school, for shopping you name it. They fit like a glove, and made me look slim and tall. Love 7 for all mankind jeans, but not the price tag.

April 10, 2011

I was so disappointed with both pairs of 7's. They aren't a true denim weave. Which means two things: they aren't durable and they don't hold their shape.
While wearing one pair I slipped while walking on a side walk and on falling actually tore the knee! As for my other pair, I have had for less than a year and they feel thinner, are showing some wear at the seams and have faded noticeably despite my laundry OCD.
Another reason I don't like these jeans is the fit. I find they are cut for supermodel twiggy legs. I am fairly athletic and have to go up one to two sizes for these jeans to fit my thighs ( that means I buy a 26-27) and have the waist taken in. After just a few hours of wear the bum starts drooping.
7's always seem to have the latest trendy washes and styles and the are a very popular brand right now. If you can afford to drop $200 a few times a year for the trendiest looking jeans go for it, if you want to get a few years out of your jeans, look elsewhere.

November 09, 2009

Great fit, I've worn Sevens for several years and I've always found the fit amazing and very flattering (even through my awkward stage a few years back).

September 01, 2006

I love 7's. They are gorgeous and very flattering for your butt. They look great with jeans or tucked into boots. I usually wait for sample sales instead of paying full price though.

August 01, 2006

So stylish! Makes every curve look even better.

July 28, 2006

The fit of these jeans are unbelievable! It makes my legs look long and lean and I feel so sexy in them!