7 UP Soda

7 UP Soda Reviews

Ranked #140 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

October 25, 2016

I just bought a case of 7 Up zero last week. I think it tastes exactly the same as regular 7 Up and has no calories....that's a big plus. I enjoy the bubbly nature of this soda. It's great to use in pie crust too.

September 29, 2016

Of the Pepsi brand I love only 7 up zero it's cool refreshing and no bitterness . I also use it for my party mix pop,. Love how there is that light taste to it no sugary to make you more thirsty

August 04, 2016

I purchase this all the time and use it mostly as mix.i like to mix it with tequila mostly, but also other spirits like vodka. Usually purchase a few when they go on sale. I do not drink it though unless I'm partying... by itself I find it not amazing

April 26, 2016

YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM. Mixes with anything. YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM OH SO YUMMY YUM YUM! Enough said.

September 30, 2015

I find it a little sweet but its so refreshing on a hot day. It is a little to carbonated for me but I love to mix it with a little bit of juice to make a sparkly drink.

September 29, 2015

7 UP Soda;

seven up great to mix
a little too sweet I find to drink on its own

prefer sprite over 7 up...

September 28, 2015

Great lemon and lime flavour that is nice and refreshing

September 28, 2015

A very refreshing soda and sometimes I use to make cocktails.

August 04, 2015

Refreshing, light taste. I also use it to make buns which are really good. I always have a few cans on hand.

July 03, 2015

I love the balance of lime and lemon and the fizz it has