A-Derma Exomega Emoillient Lotion

A-Derma Exomega Emoillient Lotion Reviews

Ranked #440 out of 1162 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 06, 2017

My age has caught up to me, those fine lines and wrinkles are starting to appear. I bit the bullet and bought an expensive container of overnight miracle wrinkle remover product .... eek, I woke up to red burning blotchy skin. Well luckily for me I remembered I had a trial size tube of this lotion, so I used it on my face after I used a gentle soap to wash my face and to my surprise it cooled and calmed my face and by the second use by bumps were gone. I use A-derma face wash in the shower all the time now.

December 15, 2015

I use this product on my baby son's eczema on suggestion of our doctor. It works well and is gentle however is on the pricey side.

September 28, 2015

Works really well to remove any type of makeup and leaves skin well hydrated and soft

February 03, 2015

This product works great on really dry skin and skin irritations. It is very gentle with no strong scent so it is an excellent product for both hubby and our little girl. We just started using this emollient balm this winter but it will now become a household staple to help us in our battle with eczema.

September 11, 2014

I have tried this cream due to my skin sensitivity and redness. The cream is very calming and soothing and quickly relieved any redness or irritation that I had. I highly recommend it for dryness and irritation of the face.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder

scoof added a new review for
    Sambucol Cold & Flu

scoof added a new review for
    seventh generation baby wipes

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Blackheads

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder