• A. Vogel Herbamare Spicy Aromatic Sea Salt
Good

A. Vogel Herbamare Spicy Aromatic Sea Salt Reviews

Ranked #210 out of 2312 in Grocery

February 24, 2016

Take the original A. Vogel Herbamare Aromatic Sea Salt and add a kick of spice from garlic and chili pepper. A blend of Sea Salt and organic herbs and vegetables, Herbamare Spicy eliminates the guesswork out of seasoning your soups, pasta, sauces, salads and more. I loved the Original Herbamare which I found at the organic section. It contains just enough aromatic herbs and vegetables to make my cooking just a little bit better.

March 07, 2015

these are very healthy to use. they are natural herbs and spices and will make every dish taste exceptional.

May 01, 2013

I have used a few different flavours of A. Vogal Herbamare products. They are awesome and are filled with so many different natural herbs and spices. I definitely recommend all of their products.

December 03, 2011

I'm surprised I have never reviewed A.Vogel products they are great products anything I have tried from this company is superior.Ingredients are Sea salt, celery, leek, watercress, onion, chives, parsley, lovage, chili, pepper, garlic, horseradish, basil, marjoram, rosemary,thyme, kelp. All healthy ingredients and just a nice blend with a bit of heat.Excellent in omelets, stirfrys,Mexican,Italian,soups pasta so many uses.I use it in place of salt it enhances the flavor of foods so well.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge