A Walk to Remember dvd

A Walk to Remember dvd Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 1001 in DVD

January 20, 2017

My favorite movie, book & soundtrack of all time!!! I have the DVD, book & OST in my collection. Great love story with values. Mandy Moore & Shane West had perfect chemistry in this movie. I got to watch this more than 20x ever since it was shown. The story never gets old. This is a classic!

January 20, 2017

A truly beautiful, romantic film! Jamie & Landon were such amazing characters and I enjoyed the dynamic between the two. This movie always makes me cry! The soundtrack is also really good!

January 11, 2017

Cannot watch this movie without crying like a baby. This movie is what made me fall in love with Shane West and Mandy Moore. They portrayed their characters so well. I would recommend this movie to all and of course read the book too!

January 07, 2017

This is one of the most beautiful movie I've ever seen! No joke, I've seen it probably 10 times and cried each and every single time. I generally don't cry in movies but there is just something so pure about the love that these two teenagers shared. It's so sad that that they can't be together no matter how hard they tried. I don't want to give away the entire movie just in case some of you ladies have not seen it.

I highly recommend if you are in the mood for a touching well acted love story. Get ready for at least some teary eyes. They movie is the second movie that has ever made me tear up. No other movies had that affect on me.

August 02, 2016

Ce film est tout simplement un vrai CLASSIQUE. L'histoire d'amour entre une fille atteindre d'une maladie mortelle et un garçon ne voulant en aucun cas l'abandonné m'a énormément touché. J'en ai eue les yeux pleins d'eau, très touchant.

April 15, 2016

Such a good and sad movie with a beautiful storyline that just captivates you. This movie is about young love that develops between a teenage boy and a terminal ill teenage girl. Arm yourself with a box of tissues as the waterworks will flow..

February 18, 2016

One of my favorite movie of all times. I remember seeing this movie for the first time at the Drive-In. I have since then purchased it and have it at home. It's a great romantic drama movie. Good story line. A bit sad so be prepare for some tissues lol. Great actors.

January 08, 2016

This was a pretty good movie. Mandy Moore played her part really well.

January 02, 2016

One of my favourite movies. Turns into a love story starring Mandy Moore such a great singer.