A Walk to Remember

A Walk to Remember Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 996 in Books

January 11, 2017

I love Nicholas Sparks - every novel I have read by him is amazing and I cannot get enough. A Walk to Remember is one of my favourites and I like to read it over again when I have a lull in a series that I am currently reading. This book brings tears to my eyes every time I read it. Nicholas Sparks is an amazing writer and I would recommend his books to everyone!

June 29, 2016

Any Nicholas Sparks book or movie makes me cry. They are all plausible, down to earth, romantic and thrilling. This one is about fate and faith. For me the end was a surprise when I read it but when I thought about it after, well yes, it should have come to that., no question about it.

May 18, 2016

Love this book although I have to say I haven't read a Nicholas Spark book that I haven't enjoyed. All his books keep me not wanting to put them down.

April 07, 2016

I love this book, such a great storyline. It is beautifully written. Another book I could not put down and read in a day. Great read for teenagers and adults. Warning keep the kleenex close to you as you will

Updated On: April 07, 2016

CRY??

March 27, 2016

This is definitely a book that will pull at all of your heart strings. it is beautifully written and a non stop read. i loved it. not going to lie by the end i had tears in my eyes.

March 06, 2016

Fantastic story line from a great writer. Nicholas Sparks is an exceptional writer and I have read several of his novels. I have however never seen the movie adaptation. I normally prefer a book over the movie anyway. I did interpret the ending differently than the movie went with, but in all honestly I believe that was what Sparks wanted, for us to interpret it however our minds wanted us to. I definitely recommend it.

February 04, 2016

I loved the movie, so I bought the book. Lovely story. His books are exceptional.

January 10, 2016

Light reading with a great story line. I love that he really takes the time to develop the characters and the plot. Definitely recommend !

January 07, 2016

It was such an intense movie, i read the book,its amazing how they fell in love and she got sick, the storyline is so good, Mandy Moore is such a great actress

September 30, 2015

I love this book, probably one of my favourites from Nicholas Sparks. It's such a tear jerker, like all of his books, and I loved the development of the characters in this.
    Plus the movie helps, though it's not my favourite movie adaptation of one of his novels.