Abba Moisture Conditioner

Abba Moisture Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1537 out of 2199 in Hair Care

September 11, 2014

I have frizzy and curly hair and I looked for a long time for a product to help tame my hair. I absolutely love Abba's conditioner. It gives my hair a nice shine, controls frizz and helps the curl as well.

November 15, 2013

I used this shampoo and conditioner for YEARS and loved it. Unfortunately it is about an hour drive to the nearest store to buy it now so I often have to sub when I run out. I have loved all the Abba products i've tried. I did like their old packaging and labeling better though.

October 29, 2011

I bought a bottle of this moisture conditioner at my hairdressers. I'm always a sucker for natural products and the price was right it was on sale for $10 for a 1 litre bottle!The ingredients caught my eye,sage,geranium and wild mint.I love its 100% vegan,free of synthtic dyes,sulfate free and dea free.I also contains aloe which I love in products.After using this conditioner I went and got the shampoo as well!It leaves my hair super soft and the smell is incredible and the smell lingers in your hair.I had very dry hair due to dying it this conditioner has made my hair so incredibly soft I love this product!