Abreva Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 475 in Remedies

Treat Cold Sore With Effective Medication

Abreva Cold Sore/Fever Blister Medication is recommended to treat cold sore. This pharmacists-preferred cold sore treatment is an FDA approved medicine. The medicine lessens healing time and reduces the occurrence of symptoms such as tingling, itching and pain. It soothes cold sore and treats it till the end.

• Recommended by pharmacists
  • FDA approved
  • Reduced healing time
  • Lessens symptoms of cold

This is a popular medicine for cold sore healing because it takes little time to help you feel better.

Just For You: Adults and children 12 years and over

A Closer Look: Abreva Cold Sore/Fever Blister Medication is an FDA approved cold sore treatment and a source of zinc and selenium.

Get Started: Wash hands before and after applying cream. Apply to affected area on face or lips at the first sign of cold sore/fever blister.

Warning: For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product."

October 06, 2016

This stuff is so good. I have suffered out many cold sores in the past and some can linger as long as 2 weeks. Then I decided to try abreva, I could feel tingling in my lip and I knew it was coming. So I started using it. It didn't prevent it from coming, however it relieves itch, pain and it went away in about 4 or 5 days. I will never go without this stuff again. Just thinking of all those days I suffered and I could have been using abreva.

July 03, 2016

Abreva is my go-to remedy as soon as I feel a cold sore coming on. I seem to get them less now that I have kids but I hate them just as much. Abreva helps me to feel normal and look normal much sooner. And remember, a little goes a long way!

April 04, 2016

I always end up using abreva when i get cold sores. (ugh) In just a few days of applying abreva my cold sores start to dry up and arnet as itchy. sometimes when you first put it on it is very itchy but that is normal. Its just the product soaking in and healing your cold sore. i absolutely hate cold sores and they're a pain to get but using abreva helps tremendously.

March 28, 2016

I purchased Abreva once when I had a cold sore during the winter months I applied some of this product on it and in only 3 days my cold sore started to get better it worked really fast at relieving the soreness and stopped it from being itchy

February 23, 2016

I purchased Abreva for the first time when I developed a cold soar on the lip. I was surprised to see how quickly and effective this product was. It relieve my cold soar in just a few days. It's easy to apply. It has a little smell to it but it's not bad.

January 17, 2016

C'est un produit vraiment efficace pour les feux sauvages. Je n'ai eu à l'utiliser que 2 fois, mais toujours avec la même efficacité. Il suffit de suivre et informations pour ne pas contaminer le produit. Facile. On ajoute à cela de l'homéopathie et le tour est joué.

January 05, 2016

Best thing out there for cold sores so long as you can catch them in time

December 21, 2015

It can be a bit pricey @ $22 CA but def worth it when the breakout happens. I try to catch it on sale ($18 CA) to have in hand when I need it.

November 17, 2015

Most effective cold sore cream in my opinion. Helps them heal quite faster. You can get coupons for this too. Worth every penny!

September 30, 2015

I'm normally a huge skeptic for medications that claim to get rid of cold sores, a lot of products I've tried fall short of their claims. My sister tried this and told me I should really give it a shot, I get cold sores a lot during the cold season. After trying it on a couple different occasions, I'd have to admit it did help, and I will be using it again. I would definitely recommend this product

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products