Abreva Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 510 in Remedies

Treat Cold Sore With Effective Medication

Abreva Cold Sore/Fever Blister Medication is recommended to treat cold sore. This pharmacists-preferred cold sore treatment is an FDA approved medicine. The medicine lessens healing time and reduces the occurrence of symptoms such as tingling, itching and pain. It soothes cold sore and treats it till the end.

• Recommended by pharmacists
  • FDA approved
  • Reduced healing time
  • Lessens symptoms of cold

This is a popular medicine for cold sore healing because it takes little time to help you feel better.

Just For You: Adults and children 12 years and over

A Closer Look: Abreva Cold Sore/Fever Blister Medication is an FDA approved cold sore treatment and a source of zinc and selenium.

Get Started: Wash hands before and after applying cream. Apply to affected area on face or lips at the first sign of cold sore/fever blister.

Warning: For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product."

March 13, 2017

Depuis ma jeunesse je suis une malheureuse victime de feux sauvage!! J'en avais d'énormes autour de ma bouche et j'étais très malheureuse. Lorsque j'ai essayer Abreva cela m'a énormément aidé. De plus, mes feux sauvages ont beaucoup diminué. je conseille ce produit à tous ceux et celles qui ont des feux sauvages!! C'est vraiment aidant!

March 11, 2017

When I was younger I used to get cold sores more than I'd like to admit. I tried a few different products to get rid of those unsightly sores but the only thing that ever worked for me was Abreva. As soon as I felt the tingling feeling beneath the skin I would apply a bit of this to the location as directed and within a few days my cold sore would be gone. It seems to leave a sort of numbing feeling after all!Used. I'm not sure if it's the medication getting rid of the discomfort a cold sore can cause or if it's freezing it in its teach. Thankfully I haven't gotten a cold sore in well over ten years. I'm not sure if that has to do with my immune system improving or what, but I'm not complaining. But if I ever do I know I will be running to the pharmacist to pick up a mini tube of Abreava.

March 04, 2017

Abreva is the only topical ointment that works on cold sores for me. I always apply it as soon as I feel a tingle or slight sting along the lip line when washing my face, I am lucky enough to feel a cold sore before it comes to the surface. I like how the tub lets me squeeze the product amount that I want, to ensure that I am not wasting a precious drop. I find it tingles a bit once applied, which I don't mind because this is my cue that its working. Once applied a few times a day, the nastiness is gone within 2-3 days.

February 26, 2017

Abreva works like a charm but my goodness is it ever expensive. It comes in a tiny tube and costs an arm and a leg. It does work very well though, heals your cold sore quickly and takes any pain associated with your cold sore away.

January 28, 2017

Bon produit lorsque il est apppliqu2 des le début du feu sauvage! Sinon la cicatrisation est un peu plus longue mais sinon il demeure le meilleur que j ai essayer même s il est cher comparer aux autres produit sur le marché

January 26, 2017

have gone through cold sores and must say that the product works very well, I do like the new pump version as well. My only complaint is the price find the price point is ridiculously high for such a tiny tube. But it works and not many other options other on the market to compete.

January 10, 2017

I have been getting horrible cold sores since I was a kid to a point that I now need medication for them. I bought Abreva one day that I was out of medication and found that it worked great. My cold sore healed quite quickly and Abreva took that stinging pain away that I usually get with cold sores. My only complaint is the price. Paying almost $20.00 for the tiniest tube to me is a bit ridiculous but the product does do its job.

January 06, 2017

l bought this product because l had a cold sore and l found it work wonderfully it help to get rid of it and l would buy this again, then my husband got one so he used it as well.

January 06, 2017

It is exsenive but it does work. I had a cold sore one time and it was gone in two days after using this product. I would reccommend even though it is pricy

1.5/5

January 06, 2017

Every year right before winter arrives my husband always gets a cold sore. He decided to buy this product one year to see if it would help with healing. Unfortunately it did nothing for him. He used it as directed and gave it more than a week before he decided to give up on the product. It 8snt the cheapest of products either so he was fairly disappointed. We won't be buying this product again.