Acana Lamb And Okanagan Apple Dry Dog Food

Acana Lamb And Okanagan Apple Dry Dog Food Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 84 in Dog Food & Treats

September 13, 2016

My two dogs highly enjoy this food, they are both very picky and both enjoy this brand. It has been a trial and error for many years but we finally found this one they enjoy and gives what they need.

May 17, 2016

I have two thank and one of them is allergic to chicken and she loose a lot of hair. I tried a lot of food company and Acana was one of the best. She loves it. The only problem for me is the price.. With one dog its not a big deal but with two its expensive.

April 30, 2016

We have been feeding our two dogs this kibble for the past year and a half. They are totally happy with the taste and start drooling as soon as I head to the pantry. Their coat and body condition is great (they were on supermarket foods when we got them and were thin and scruffy). I love the fact that it is made with fresh Canadian products, has no grain and is low temperature processed, all very important to me.

Sure, it costs more than average, but you end up feeding less "empty volume" and the dogs are much healthier in the long run.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products